Xbox One ac5: main character leak

I feel that Ubisoft sometimes willfully leaks stuff just to get people interested, but honestly this game looks like it would be really amazing to play and I am definitely adding this to my buy as soon as it is released list. I liked most of the Assassins Creed games except for Assassins Creed 3, that game was horrible by my standards.

The thing with sending them to the Amazon would be that it's such a stretch to actually make it work and Ubisoft likes to keep it historical and keep it within a realm that would make sense. They could make it work extremely well with China given the ties that Assassins have there canon-wise, but it would probably be more of a prequel to make it interesting.

I feel that Ubisoft sometimes willfully leaks stuff just to get people interested, but honestly this game looks like it would be really amazing to play and I am definitely adding this to my buy as soon as it is released list. I liked most of the Assassins Creed games except for Assassins Creed 3, that game was horrible by my standards.

Yeah, the 3rd assassin's creed really wasn't that good.

The thing with sending them to the Amazon would be that it's such a stretch to actually make it work and Ubisoft likes to keep it historical and keep it within a realm that would make sense. They could make it work extremely well with China given the ties that Assassins have there canon-wise, but it would probably be more of a prequel to make it interesting.

That could work out, just keeping things at china would be nice.

It was reported officially there's no naval combat. There is rumor however that the last-gen AC game will have naval combat. So yeah, don't expect to be fighting ships here for AC UNITY. Not gonna happen.

Well that's a bummer. I really loved playing captain on a ship, but I guess I'll just have to get my hopes high until the next installment gets released. I do hope that game would be great.

Back