Xbox 360 Buying Games Online

I generally buy in store, but if I'm going to order online then I'll do it via Gamestop.com. Lots of really cheap used games, and I get even more off thanks to my Rewards card. So for twenty bucks I can generally get 2-4 games plus shipping. Other than that I don't really bother with shopping online - it is always something of a gamble.

I usually purchase my games in the store, but lately I've been finding myself ordering games online more and more often. I think the reason for this is since I use Amazon a lot, they often have special deals taking place so I figure why not take advantage of them. Plus, since I'm a member of Amazon Prime, I never have to worry about shipping cost. It won't be long until a start buying all my games online.
It definitely makes sense if you get free shipping because all of those deals AND free shipping stacks up quickly.

I generally buy in store, but if I'm going to order online then I'll do it via Gamestop.com. Lots of really cheap used games, and I get even more off thanks to my Rewards card. So for twenty bucks I can generally get 2-4 games plus shipping. Other than that I don't really bother with shopping online - it is always something of a gamble.
Really? I like GameStop but I don't really like using their site. I've never ordered from there. It seems like I've usually get better deals in store.

For convenience purposes sometimes we buy the game online, or just purchase it through Xbox and download. Normally we go through the local navy exchange to buy a game though for the most part. I enjoy the lazy conveiniance of having a game delivered, but sometimes it's cheaper at the nex right nearbye.

Really? I like GameStop but I don't really like using their site. I've never ordered from there. It seems like I've usually get better deals in store.

Sure. You can get quite a lot of good games for less than $20, you can also find a lot of vouchers online for Gamestop. I once got six games with free shipping thanks to a couple of games. Honestly, I've never really gotten a good deal at the store in terms of promos and the like.

I normally just use steam as i am a computer gamer as many sales are happening each day which is pretty good i don't like gamestop for trading in games and i don't like it for buying the games seem to expensive if i'm honest.

For convenience purposes sometimes we buy the game online, or just purchase it through Xbox and download. Normally we go through the local navy exchange to buy a game though for the most part. I enjoy the lazy conveiniance of having a game delivered, but sometimes it's cheaper at the nex right nearbye.

Very true but most times if I'm on the computer, I'm gaming for a whole different system; the lovely PC.

Sure. You can get quite a lot of good games for less than $20, you can also find a lot of vouchers online for Gamestop. I once got six games with free shipping thanks to a couple of games. Honestly, I've never really gotten a good deal at the store in terms of promos and the like.

I don't really go for their in-store promos. The deals I've gotten are mainly just their used games in general.

I normally just use steam as i am a computer gamer as many sales are happening each day which is pretty good i don't like gamestop for trading in games and i don't like it for buying the games seem to expensive if i'm honest.

I'm mainly a PC gamer as well. Steam is nice and such but doesn't transfer to Xbox, sadly. Trading games are GameStop is definitely bad on the customers side.
Buying their used games are usually a good deal though. Their new games are really expensive, but the used games on the rack (not displayed) are really nice in my opinion.
However, each store is different because of the people coming in and purchasing, trading, selling, etc.

Back