Xbox 360 Buying use vs. buying new

I guess that if you are really cheap on money, you can always go for those refurbished consoles that exist out there. Those are always a good deal and most of the times they really break down never again if you take care nicely of them.

I dont have a problem buying used, especially if the company offers a guarantee on the disc. The only benefit you really gain from buying new is having it first or getting preorder perks, and i dont really care much about those anymore.

Both the my PS3 and Xbox 360 are second hand, I don't see why someone would buy a new console if it is still in warranty. I buy new hardware parts only for my computer, and that's because it's on 24/7 running a WOW server. On the second hand market you can find anything on decent prices and tested by the seller.

I don't see any issues with buying used as long as you do your research before making the purchase. Make sure the seller has a proof of purchase and also find out if the console has ever been replaced. I would also make sure to test it out before making the final purchase. Honestly, I find it's always better to buy used since you will be helping the cause of not creating more garbage in the garbage dumps.

Back