Xbox 360 Call of Duty vs Battlefield

Battlefield or COD? Which do you like better?

• Battlefield

Votes: 3 60.0%
  • COD

Votes: 2 40.0%
  • Neither-I'm not a big fan of shooters.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
I prefer the pace of Call of Duty.
I don't always get to play consoles as much as I used to so Call of Duty's pick up and play style suits me better, don't get me wrong thogh I still think Battlefield is a great game its just very different to COD

Call of Duty, none of this new crap like Black Ops 2 though, COD4 and Modern Warfare 2, best Call of Dutys, both better than any Battlefield.

Personally, I don't care that much about realism. I still play Battlefield 2 on my computer, but I've only ever played Call of Duty on my Xbox 360. I've played almost every Call of Duty game since Call of Duty 2, and I generally prefer playing on a console. In general, though, I think both games have their merits and it really depends on the individual.

Both are two different games. Both first-person shooters, but both different experiences. Battlefield is more of an open world shooter and Call of Duty is more of a close combat / small map shooter. Both great games, both great in different ways. Both are NOT realistic and anyone who tries to argue that either are realistic is a moron IMO. Both have differences that make them realistic and non-realistic. They're both still games and realistic is not what they are going for completely. Gun, vehicle, environmental sounds are realistic... but the actions and some of the stuff is definitely not realistic.

I've been a CoD fan nearly my entire life, and while there have definitely been games that I have enjoyed less I have poured countless hours into this series. Conversely I've tried Battlefield a number of times and I just can't seem to get into it regardless of how much time I spend playing it.

I still enjoy Call of Duty but definitely prefer Battlefield. For me, I'm likely to spend a small amount of time playing CoD, picking it up every now and again, whereas I am inclined to sink some serious time into BF3.

I prefer Battlefield personally. There's much satisfaction to be had sitting in the bushes and sniping a guy out of his campsite from what feels like miles away. I love the open world feel the multiplayer. There are boundaries but the maps are just amazingly large. Plus I can go for hours playing with friends and driving around in vehicles just chilling. The old Call of Duty games I do still play. The problem lies with the recent COD games being just the same game as their predecessors. The only thing that's changed is the name of the game.

I loved Modern Warfare 2. I played it more than any other first person shooter. As for Battlefield, I don't know but I have never really been a fan of the series. CoD games have much more appeal to me. I find them more payable and a lot more addicting. So, I'd say Call of Duty all the way!

Back