Xbox One Cat Simulator is on Steam!.... want an Xbox One version?

Haha, it's like a new crazy genre is unfolding right in front of our eyes. I would prefer a simulator of a sea mammal, like a modern Ecco the dolphin or something like that. Hunting seals as an Orca would be pretty great! :D

Pets are not as fun in my opinion as the subject of a simulator. I prefer wild animals.

Look, if there's a Forklift Simulator, there should be a sloth simulator. Just saying.

Although a simulator through the eyes of a deep sea creature could be pretty awesome, too. I'd definitely be down with that.

These Simulator games are going pretty crazy lately, I never thought they would take off like this.
Although the link doesn't really show anything of the actual game, it's just a cat generator at this point :)

These simulator games are getting to be known as the most glitchy games ever.
Goat simulator is my favourite simulator, it's hilarious game mechanics and graphic design all make my laugh my ass off. I do like to watch goat simulator being played by youtubers, to see how they would deal with the same situations I would deal with.

I will probably pick up cat simulator when I see a good youtuber play it ( and when it's on sale :p )

Look, if there's a Forklift Simulator, there should be a sloth simulator. Just saying.

Although a simulator through the eyes of a deep sea creature could be pretty awesome, too. I'd definitely be down with that.

Sloth simulator. Press Y to yawn. Press b to scratch self. Do not input anything for twelve hours. Begin anew.

I love it.

Sloth simulator. Press Y to yawn. Press b to scratch self. Do not input anything for twelve hours. Begin anew.

I love it.

Actually playing a sloth simulator would be too much effort. I'd pay good money for a game that just boots up and says 'Sorry, you are not sloth-like enough'. Then again...paying money takes effort. That's not very sloth like either.

XD Cat Simulator huh? Man.... And all of you are betting on the Sloth Simulator huh? XD hahahahah The Simulator Era has began!

XD Cat Simulator huh? Man.... And all of you are betting on the Sloth Simulator huh? XD hahahahah The Simulator Era has began!

It truly has! Simulators, simulators everywhere! Hahahaha XD What's up with the fascination of simulators eh?

I guess it's the trend these days. Who knows we might have a whole zoo of simulators.

Yup, true, true. A ZOO of simulators. Hehehehe, wouldn't be surprised if we have the ENTIRE LIFE SIMULATOR, where everything you do in life is simulated by somebody who created a simulator. Yup, meta!

I'm all for the animal simulators, especially a cat sim (being a cat owner).

Wow. well looking at the sims that they released lately, mostly animals were the topics so why not man.

I think it's because there's interesting behavior with animals and what they do. You can thousands of gifs of cats, raccoons, bears, etc. doing odd stuff. Plus animal life looks fascinating when looking at series like Nova, Nature, or even Wild America.

Back