Xbox One Cat Simulator is on Steam!.... want an Xbox One version?

Yup, true, true. A ZOO of simulators. Hehehehe, wouldn't be surprised if we have the ENTIRE LIFE SIMULATOR, where everything you do in life is simulated by somebody who created a simulator. Yup, meta!

Wouldn't that just be Sims?

It's a trend I'm enjoying. It's a breath of fresh air at the moment. I think it's more interesting that there's a scene that would get into these games, half dormant and waiting for it to happen and half not knowing they wanted it until they saw it.

I think more simulators should be out on consoles, Xbox One specifically. I love simulator games but I can't run them on my laptop.

Game Dev Tycoon is basically a game development sim.

I think more simulators should be out on consoles, Xbox One specifically. I love simulator games but I can't run them on my laptop.

I'd like to see more simulators on consoles, but they've rarely made strong transitions from PC to consoles and when they do there's a degree of dumbing down. Plus the modding aspect which is important to some sims is taken out.

Game Dev Tycoon is basically a game development sim.

I'd like to see more simulators on consoles, but they've rarely made strong transitions from PC to consoles and when they do there's a degree of dumbing down. Plus the modding aspect which is important to some sims is taken out.

True, true. You got a point there. Everytime simulatores are ported to the console, they're ALWAYS dumbed down due to the limit. That's why sometimes, I got pissed when The Sims games were put in consoles and suddenly, the features that were awesome in the PC are taken down. And the modding... yup, the modding. That's why it's nice to have a decent PC to play the PC versions, so you can enjoy the best of both worlds.

Like.... we play somebody who plays a game? So meta-tastic! XD hahahahah. Man, my brain's going crazy XD

Yes. Although I suppose we already have some of these games, since some games involve VR simulations, like the Metal Gear Solid games come to think of it.

I really hope we get some kind of parasite or terminal illness simulator. That would be a game I could really sink my teeth into. Maybe a salmonella simulator where you start out on a piece of raw chicken.

I really hope we get some kind of parasite or terminal illness simulator. That would be a game I could really sink my teeth into. Maybe a salmonella simulator where you start out on a piece of raw chicken.

What's up with the morbid thoughts. But that could actually work.

This actually reminds me Plague Inc. where you're a disease and the goal is to wipe out the human race. You have to evolve to beat the CDC's efforts to eradicate you and governments attempts at preventing the spread by banning air and sea travel, killing birds, rodents, and livestock and so on. It was first released on mobile where it's still available to play for free then there was a graphically enhanced one released this year on Steam.

This actually reminds me Plague Inc. where you're a disease and the goal is to wipe out the human race. You have to evolve to beat the CDC's efforts to eradicate you and governments attempts at preventing the spread by banning air and sea travel, killing birds, rodents, and livestock and so on. It was first released on mobile where it's still available to play for free then there was a graphically enhanced one released this year on Steam.

I had the same game on my phone, it was a good game but I had to remove it for something else that I could save on it.

The activity of the animal beings has become acutely active everywhere on this earth. Bodies do not get time to booty a blow for a while. With the accretion use of altered gadgets of Gps Jammer, the possibilities of accepting the aboriginal of blow accept absolutely finished. The adaptable phones or the corpuscle phones are some of these accessories that accumulate the bodies consistently in blow with the alfresco world. The adaptable building are additionally accessible about everywhere these canicule and due to this the accessibility of the Cell Phone Jammer has become alike added quick and authentic. Today, you cannot break out of ability of these adaptable building as their signals can bolt your about anywhere. The bearings of bodies who accord to altered business professions has become actual analytical of jammerall.com car jammer as their authorities bolt them anywhere any moment.

The activity of the animal beings has become acutely active everywhere on this earth. Bodies do not get time to booty a blow for a while. With the accretion use of altered gadgets of Gps Jammer, the possibilities of accepting the aboriginal of blow accept absolutely finished. The adaptable phones or the corpuscle phones are some of these accessories that accumulate the bodies consistently in blow with the alfresco world. The adaptable building are additionally accessible about everywhere these canicule and due to this the accessibility of the Cell Phone Jammer has become alike added quick and authentic. Today, you cannot break out of ability of these adaptable building as their signals can bolt your about anywhere. The bearings of bodies who accord to altered business professions has become actual analytical of car jammer as their authorities bolt them anywhere any moment.

That's a lot of words man. Well makes sense though.

Back