Xbox One Chances of getting an Xbox One without preordering

I am not at all certain about that. Taking into account all the pre-orders i might guess all the shipment would centered on those who ordered. Might as well consider buying when they will be available in stores.

I guess you can try, who knows? there might be extra orders available, since i am sure there would at least one or more guys who canceled the order.

I keep hearing that Best Buy will have extra consoles for launch day but not sure how many each store will get. Best bet is to go early on thursday and get one on the midnight launch. Maybe go there tomorrow and ask someone if they know how many extra consoles that store will get for non pre-orders. GL

Also, you may want to call a few stores and speak to their video game/electronics department. They may be able to let you know if any will be available without a preorder.

J

As of today Asda still have many bundles of 'DAY ONE' Editions for Day One Release on 22nd Nov including the FREE digital version of Fifa 14

But Hurry!!!

i seriously doubt that. Chances are that they will be on the shelves are 0, even if you do come across en internet shop, you might get plastic toy instead. Be warned

I would expect retailers to hold some units for black Friday, but that will be another mess in an attempted mad dash.

The chances are extremely slim. Given the number of preo-orders. i think that its literally impossible. Although, you might be able to get one, if someone refuses his purchase.

Well, there might be a chance. But you will have to hunt for the best deal. Try shops like Best Buy, etc.

Well, the first couple of weeks it would be impossible due to all the preorders.

I'd say chances are pretty slim. I don't think we even know how many units they'll be shipping. When the PS3 came out, I was able to get one a week after launch just by calling around local Gamestops at off hours (I realize about a few weeks later, they were pretty easy to find, but for the first week or so, it wasn't that easy and I got one this way). You probably won't get in on the initial shipment, but maybe keep looking during off hours at some of the more unpopular stores in your area. They'll probably get shipments in in the afternoon during the week, so if you have the time to frequent these stores looking for one around then, you might be lucky to get one as they are being put on shelves.

When the Xbox 360 came out, I scored a system by waiting in line. Wasn't guaranteed one, but ended up with one that night.

J

Back