Xbox One Digital or hard copy

Yeah, if they can. Torrents can be used for good but as of now, I don't think the views on torrents will change in the meantime.

Yeah, torrents are still regarded as bad as of now. But I do know that torrents are being used for the good, like how Tim Ferriss of 4-Hour Workweek fame used torrents to distribute a free audiobook bundle of his 4-Hour Chef book. All 6GB of it.

I've been going digital, but I only have enough room for Titanfall and maybe MGS left, so it's not ideal.

That's true. Torrents are still seen as EVIL. If only they can see the benefits of it.

I know, well some legit gaming sites (particularly MMO game sites) are using torrents for their game clients so people can easily access it. I wonder why other companies can't see the benefits of the tech.

I've been going digital, but I only have enough room for Titanfall and maybe MGS left, so it's not ideal.

Ah yes... that. The space. Not quite ideal indeed. But from what I've seen, you got to install right? Now I see why it's good to have the discs 'cuz if you do in fact have to uninstall, at least you have the discs to keep in case you want to re-play.

Ah yes... that. The space. Not quite ideal indeed. But from what I've seen, you got to install right? Now I see why it's good to have the discs 'cuz if you do in fact have to uninstall, at least you have the discs to keep in case you want to re-play.

Even if you buy the digital game you can remove it and reinstall without being charged again. They do need to give us the option to add external HD though. Only reason I can see to buy the disk is if you like collecting them or enjoy the art. I understand that, just not my thing.

That's no different than with digital. It's actually better with digital because they stay on a queue read to reinstall on the right hand side of your hard drive info.

There have been other discussions on this, and I really think that digital is the future. If we look at PC gaming as an example most people purchase digital copies of their games, and a lot of console gamers are doing the same. When't the last time anyone bought a dvd or cd? You have an iPod now.

Even if you buy the digital game you can remove it and reinstall without being charged again. They do need to give us the option to add external HD though. Only reason I can see to buy the disk is if you like collecting them or enjoy the art. I understand that, just not my thing.

What he meant was, if you go digital and you do uninstall the game but then you need to install again, then you have to download the whole thing again. But with a disc, you can reinstall with all the essential data already inside the disc, therefore you have a backup. It's not the charging, it's the backup. But I do go with the external HDD. You need a lot if you'll be buying digital all the way.

What he meant was, if you go digital and you do uninstall the game but then you need to install again, then you have to download the whole thing again. But with a disc, you can reinstall with all the essential data already inside the disc, therefore you have a backup. It's not the charging, it's the backup. But I do go with the external HDD. You need a lot if you'll be buying digital all the way.

"Backup"? Not sure I get your point. If I digitally download the game I have an online "backup" if I chose to uninstall and reinstall later. If your disk is damaged or lost after you uninstall you can't digitally download the game as far as I know. I don't see how having a disk is a "backup"? If you are saying it would be playable quicker upon reloading, that may be true. My internet is pretty fast so that is a not really a concern to have to download the "whole thing again". It would be a concern if I had to pay for it again.

"Backup"? Not sure I get your point. If I digitally download the game I have an online "backup" if I chose to uninstall and reinstall later. If your disk is damaged or lost after you uninstall you can't digitally download the game as far as I know. I don't see how having a disk is a "backup"? If you are saying it would be playable quicker upon reloading, that may be true. My internet is pretty fast so that is a not really a concern to have to download the "whole thing again". It would be a concern if I had to pay for it again.

There you go. Probably it's the internet. Some people don't have the fast internet to redownload the game again. I know some friends in Asia who are wee bit annoyed when the games get so big and then they have to "download again" 'cuz their internet's not up to speed to get them again.

There you go. Probably it's the internet. Some people don't have the fast internet to redownload the game again. I know some friends in Asia who are wee bit annoyed when the games get so big and then they have to "download again" 'cuz their internet's not up to speed to get them again.

I have to agree. It may be depending on the speed that's why some people are so concerned about how big their download will be.

I prefer the disk at 1 point I did the digital but I had 2 repurchase the digital version when I made a new account because my old one was hacked since then I only go with the disk I was 10 when it happened and I used the money I got 4 my birthday to buy the Microsoft points to purchase the games about a month later I was hacked I tried to redownload the games but it said I had 2 buy them again

There have been other discussions on this, and I really think that digital is the future. If we look at PC gaming as an example most people purchase digital copies of their games, and a lot of console gamers are doing the same. When't the last time anyone bought a dvd or cd? You have an iPod now.
I don't have an iPod so I use the disk which I like better because of the headphones every pair I ever got stopped working after a few months I used them for my ds

Back