Xbox 360 Do you care about Avatar items?

I do not care about the appearance of my avatar at all. I have an Xbox so I can play games. I do not use my console as a type of social media, and so do not care what my avatar or profile looks like.

my brother loves them, i on the other hand do not care for them, they just seem like a stupid accessory that costs.

I simply couldn't care less about what my avatar looks like or what people might think when they see it. I'm not totally against them - I normally like similar novelty ideas, but when it comes to my Xbox, I'm only interested in the games and how good I am at them. I save the silly novelties for stuff like Facebook, and I would never pay money for something like that anyway.

I don't care about avatars as well.
Who cares, they're just there for looks. There's no benefit of having it.

I honestly don't pay attention to other people's xbox avatar, so i don't feel like i should worry about mine too much.

Well, I do like to put some decent garms on my avatar and I have kitted him out to resemble me to a certain degree and still look fly at the same time however, I am in no way interested in buying extras to kit him out though. I only want to spend my money while I'm playing, on games and not avatars, or extras. I don't even buy accessories for my XBOX let alone accessories for the little men inside it!

I honestly doesn't really care about avatars and the accessories. I just made one that looked similar to me using all the free stuff it came with. After that, I pretty much left it alone. The only time I actually put on an accessory was when I got free wolverine claws from watching the new movie.

I don't buy games just for awards or whatever, but if the game should come with a code or if pre-ordering should come with a bonus then that's wonderful. That said my Avatar is generally a character onto it's self - right now it's Pre-Ice King Simon - so he has the boots from Fable 3, he has gauntlets from some game I've forgotten, he has a crown from Fable, and then glasses, dress pants, dress shirt (bloody), and overcoat. So he has benefited from the many, many, many games I run through for no reason I can think of.

I care to a point....I'm very interested in the details of things and my avatar is included in that; but I don't go out of my way to get things for it, either. I guess I'm a lazy enthusiast ;).

Wow, this is all a bit much! I don't get my avatar anything! She has only things I could get when she first came out. I haven't even changed her in anyway since I created her. I can not justify spending money on anything for an avatar or buying extraness just to have things for an avatar. I think it's way cool they came up with avatars but I just can't get into it like that.

I bought a dress for my avatar and I think the monkey because I'm a dork and it made me laugh. Otherwise, I don't really care about the avatar items, but I have friends that are all decked out with their clothes and avatar accessories. I just think it's a personal preference. If they incorporate a bunch more games that I play where I play as my avatar and I actually see it a lot, I may be tempted to buy a few more items though.

I don't care much about the avatars. I haven't messed with mine since I first got my Xbox. t's cool when others have special gear and animations but it's all extras to me.

I guess avatar items can be considered as a form of collectibles that incite people into collecting by doing challenges and achievements. Personally, I don't really view it as being important to me at all because all it is is a virtual item applied to a virtual avatar. Whether I have a specific avatar item or not does not change the factors of my skill in games or who I am in real life. To other's I guess it can be viewed as a sort of "wealth" in terms of achievements and challenges completed. It lets others know that you spent your time to collect something useless, but makes your virtual avatar look somewhat more unique.

I don't care what my avatar looks like or other people's avatars. If you have something, cool. If not, no big deal. I rarely see them.

I have never quite understood all the allure to avatar items and other things like that. I personally have never had any interest in those items, in fact i probably have earned some or got some with game purchases and I have never even bothered to look at them. It kind of reminds me of the new steam badge system. People are spending some fairly large amounts of money on them but I don't see the appeal at all.

Most items, no. But, I do have some really nice shades from Kinect Adventures, so I'm glad I played and earned them. My avatar looks amazing with them.

I don't care enough to spend money on them. I think they're cool. I wish they were a bit less cartoony and that you could do more with them such as implementing them into more games (especially arcade but perhaps more?).

I don't care about avatar items. Seems like a waste of money to me. I can't be bothered to mess about with it as well when I could be playing a game either.

I enjoy getting free things, either pre-order bonuses or things from in game achievements. I also got a helmet from Xbox for being on live for 10 years, which is really neat.

I'd never pay money for anything though.

Back