Xbox 360 Don't get too hooked on your Xbox

Jessi

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepag...an-attacks-boyfriend-over-Xbox-Addiction.html

Or you might end up like the guy in that story or worse. He apparently had been playing his Xbox too much, judging by how his girlfriend went nuts. Sounds like a psycho girl anyway, but come on...if you've got a chick parading around half-naked, trying to get into bed with you, and you're choosing a video game for days straight instead.... you might want to ditch the girlfriend anyway.

Or you might end up like the guy in that story or worse. He apparently had been playing his Xbox too much, judging by how his girlfriend went nuts. Sounds like a psycho girl anyway, but come on...if you've got a chick parading around half-naked, trying to get into bed with you, and you're choosing a video game for days straight instead.... you might want to ditch the girlfriend anyway.

LOL.. Funny story.. Sadly i am already hook on xbox.

He should have simply unplugged and hopped in the sack with her. But really she is a complete nut job and to fly off the handle only after two days, wow. What I find funny was that he ran off to the shop to escape only to have her run in half naked. Would think after this they would split up lol.

Dude should try playing some sports once in a while, there's more to do in life besides stay home and play video games.

Hahaha, she went nuts cuz her boyfriend wouldn't let her play with his nuts? It's so terrible and so hilarious. The guy should've found a way to do both things at the same time, multi-tasking is fun.

To be fair, not everyone wants sex 24/7. Attacking someone because they won't have sex with you is crazy, even if it is your partner.

This story definitely amused me though, so thanks for sharing XD

Lol! What a joke of a story! Most dudes would just pause the game or multitask! The dude probably just didn't want to have anything to do with the girl so she told her off by playing xbox and not paying attention to her, and that's kinda of of a pu**y move. Get the courage to break things off!

Also the girlfriend may have just have been a jerk to begin with. I know I wouldn't want to sleep with someone who is just mean to me and use the xbox as an excuse!

Man, that chick is desperate man! 2 days and she's flipping out? She deserves to get arrested for that kinda behaviour. Sounds like she's the one with the addiction!

Some games are worth more than physical attention. That girl should have forced him to let her play, that would have really gotten to him. Or it would have cause a huge fight, I'm not sure. I think the moral of the story is to take a break from the video games once in awhile, friends.

I don't know why some people just flip and lose all other interest in real life. I think it's important to find a balance. I love gaming and could spend all day playing GTA, but I know to spend time with the boyfriend first too!

He probably should have quit the xbox if thats what his girlfriend wanted. But I googled Heather Hayes, quite frankly I would want to play Xbox over that. OR a jigsaw puzzle. Or Advanced Calculus from Highschool that I never actually understood. But you get my point.

Lol definitely take a break every once in a while. No one wants to end up in a "situation", but they have issues as we can tell. Lol.

It's sad but that's why you need to find a balance, you can not be playing Xbox all day, you can not be in front of a PC all day, you can not eat chocolate all day. You need to know what' good and bad. If you know what's good and bad you find the right balance for you and you be happier and healthier.

Wow this is a hilarious story! That guy really needs to reconsider his life and stop playing xbox.
It's hard to believe how this guy could play for two days straight and resist the woman o_O

HAHA - this isn't a problem for me. Fortunately, my girlfriend loves playing video games almost as much as I do. She loves to play Halo 4 and thinks it's sexy when i do good. But seriously, this guy had a serious issue if he was ignoring his sexually frustrated girlfriend for a pixelated reality.

Are they saying that this only happens to Xbox fans? Looks like Microsoft wins again, not even girls are better than gaming on this thing! :cool:

Moderation is the key to nearly every fun thing in the world. That story is pretty outlandish take a break once and a while sheesh!

Back