Xbox 360 Don't get too hooked on your Xbox

rofl. I thought this was gonna be that clip of the hot Asian girl hammering (oh yeah) her boyfriend's system. Though iirc it was a PS3. I love gaming but uhhh... not gonna choose that over sex, lol

There's always going to be someone hooked on something. I don't know why people hooked on gaming consoles make the headlines more often than someone hooked on drinks or drugs.

There's always going to be someone hooked on something. I don't know why people hooked on gaming consoles make the headlines more often than someone hooked on drinks or drugs.
Because people getting hooked on video games is much more entertaining than them getting hooked on drugs, that is just too common and people are less surprised by it... But when people get this hooked on something like video games, it is a heck of a lot more funny to read. :)

That's why you hook up with a gamer girl. That way, you can multitask, have your girlfriend parading around naked and be playing BO2. If my girlfriend would parade around naked and play video games with me, I might actually consider buying a Wii for once haha.

Yup, find a girl that games. Or a girl that likes watching you game, at the very least.

But, that being said, there is a pause button for a reason.

Sometimes I made excuses to not hang with my gf and play Xbox....I just want some alone time and she was very needy, so if I just told her "no, I'm going to play Xbox instead" she would freak out.

Plus if you're together with a girl for a while, sometimes the relationship gets stale. Maybe that happened to this guy and he just found video games more exciting. Understandable, but "sex deprived" makes it seem like he never even wanted to spend 30 minutes in bed with her.

I'm still wondering: why didn't he just tell her to sit on it, know what I mean? Multitasking, man! Do both things at once!

Wow, on one head I can understand how she felt, If the person you loved then show you the same love in return then you might go a little nuts as well.

But on the other hand it was only two days and she must not have been trying that hard if he chose to play the Xbox instead. Maybe next time she could join in and play the game. Might have turned he on.

What is it with women and their hate for video games?
Its not just girlfriends craving attention but mums also hate their sons stay7ing in to play games.
You should be happy he's inside selling weed, stealing cars and stabbing people and not doing it outside!

This is a little scary. Though it would never happen to anyone who is sane. I can enjoy my Xbox without having to be on it all the time. In fact, if I played it for more than 3 hours straight, I think I would go insane, let alone play it all day long.

My girlfriend often aggros when I play games when she's around, which is pretty stupid in my opinion. It's not like we can't talk while I'm playing, and it's not like I have her full attention 100% of the time. It's stupid and hypocritical, because when she's on facebook I can barely get her to respond when I'm talking. Same goes when she's eating. I swear she just zones out and goes zombie on whatever she has for lunch or whatever. I attribute the last part to the fact that she's always dieting, but loves food. Meh.

Hahahaha, this is great. Who knows, maybe he was playing some erotic game anyway right?

Or you might end up like the guy in that story or worse. He apparently had been playing his Xbox too much, judging by how his girlfriend went nuts. Sounds like a psycho girl anyway, but come on...if you've got a chick parading around half-naked, trying to get into bed with you, and you're choosing a video game for days straight instead.... you might want to ditch the girlfriend anyway.

Maybe his girlfriend wasn't that hot or they had been having problems. Or perhaps he knows she's been cheating on him? Then again, sometimes people get together just for convenience. They aren't in love, have like 1 thing in common. Or they hang out, and kiss once and suddenly they're "dating". People are funny sometimes.

You will have to agree with me that it ain't that easy not to get hooked to one's Xbox, In as much as I try to do everything not to get hooked, I usually find myself playing it, lol much to the dismay of my girlfriend.

Maybe his girlfriend wasn't that hot or they had been having problems. Or perhaps he knows she's been cheating on him? Then again, sometimes people get together just for convenience. They aren't in love, have like 1 thing in common. Or they hang out, and kiss once and suddenly they're "dating". People are funny sometimes.
Hehehe, really funny, his girlfriend was not hot enough, lol, that ain't cool bro

This is a little scary. Though it would never happen to anyone who is sane. I can enjoy my Xbox without having to be on it all the time. In fact, if I played it for more than 3 hours straight, I think I would go insane, let alone play it all day long.
I don't know about you but I can play for six hours straight - with bathroom breaks of course- without getting tired. Maybe you only play for 3 hours because your games might be not so interesting or you are not so interested in winning special awards in the games you are playing.

Well I've never had a relationship or a sex life so I guess playing too much Xbox or PS3 isn't such a bad thing for me :rolleyes: I have to say the story amused me though.

Well that guy is obviously a nerd with no life that happened to get a girlfriend who was stupid and only wanted him for his money. He probably had no life anyway. But I am surely not hooked on my xbox because I got self control and I only play for no more than 2 hours a day. I mean I got other things to do with my life am not a game head like some of you guys.

Back