Xbox 360 Don't get too hooked on your Xbox

That's pretty dumb on both sides. The girlfriend shouldn't have acted that way, and the guy should've stopped playing xbox. I mean, why get a girlfriend when you're not even going to spend time with her? That is absurd.

Hehehe, really funny, his girlfriend was not hot enough, lol, that ain't cool bro

You never know. Some people date for conversation or brains. That's why when the girl does that "come and get it" thing. The guy doesn't come lol! I prefer to find the total package, good looks, brains, and heart. It's hard to find but worth waiting for. Anything else is unnecessary drama. I don't care how hot a girl is, if she has no brains then at that point she's just a friend with benefits. If she has brains but isn't hot then she's simply an advisor to you. A relationship is defined as when two people, a man and a woman can have a deep physical, AND MENTAL...connection.

Wow that is a shocking story! I think the guy was at fault to ignore his girlfriend in front of his friends. I am not approving his girlfriend's behavior, I'm just saying that anyone would feel insulted to be ignored for such a long time especially when his boyfriend was not doing something related to his work.

I guess she wanted him to experience what it's like killing hookers on the console. But, I did lawl at this article...

I was once hooked on Xbox...It was bad. I couldn't even think at school. All I would think about is going home and play Call of Duty. My grades suffered from this. I would recommend to anyone and everyone that they need to limit themselves. You might think "Oh yeah, there is no way I am getting that addicted" but in reality, I thought that too...and it comes with bad results if you don't limit yourself. That's my only advice. Make limits.

I was once hooked on Xbox...It was bad. I couldn't even think at school. All I would think about is going home and play Call of Duty. My grades suffered from this. I would recommend to anyone and everyone that they need to limit themselves. You might think "Oh yeah, there is no way I am getting that addicted" but in reality, I thought that too...and it comes with bad results if you don't limit yourself. That's my only advice. Make limits.

I used to be that way about gaming when I was younger. But once I turned 21 and from there I kind of gained the ability to balance more often. And eventually, I could do anything and everything without even thinking about gaming. The trick is to game so much over the weekend, that you actually get sick and tired of gaming by Sunday night. During the five day week, Monday through Friday, you'll have gaming fatigue. And won't even think about or want to touch an X-BOX remote.:cool:

Back