Gears of War Rights acquired by Microsoft

Well this year we get Titanfall. Next year a new Halo. So hopefully the year after that a new GOW. Then rinse and repeat.

Haha. Rinse and repeat - much like washing clothes. Well yeah, I see the trend. Just great that we will still have a new GOW.

Well, I'm happy for Gears fans. I was never really that into the series. But depending on what happens to it with Microsoft it could get the facelift that I hear people want from it. Who knows depending on the studio that works on it, I might consider checking it out.

Well, I'm happy for Gears fans. I was never really that into the series. But depending on what happens to it with Microsoft it could get the facelift that I hear people want from it. Who knows depending on the studio that works on it, I might consider checking it out.

Well we already know the studio. As the OP says, it's Black Tusk

As Kn1ghtmare said. It's Black Tusk. They did some good games in the past.

As Kn1ghtmare said. It's Black Tusk. They did some good games in the past.

No they haven't lol They have never made a game before. The studio was founded by MSFT a few years back and they were still working on their first project which was going to be called "Shangheist" and was cancelled just last month when they got the rights to GOW

No they haven't lol They have never made a game before. The studio was founded by MSFT a few years back and they were still working on their first project which was going to be called "Shangheist" and was cancelled just last month when they got the rights to GOW

Never knew that they did made such a group. I hope they get to make a great game.

Back