Xbox 360 Grand Theft Auto V - New Trailers! (Michael. Franklin. Trevor)

Haze

Former Moderator
From
Australia
Here they are! Rockstar games have released 3 new trailers for the upcoming Grand Theft Auto V, each trailer focusing on each of the main characters - Michael, Franklin and Trevor.

September seems so far away...

[video=youtube;HqZXw5M6qQY]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=HqZXw5M6qQY[/video]​

[video=youtube;kfzrQGU6jhM]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=kfzrQGU6jhM[/video]​

[video=youtube;XAOUlsrmzYM]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=XAOUlsrmzYM[/video]​

Looking good, even though the graphics are a bit down, but that is okay because San Andreas also had pretty bad graphics for the time, but was a great game. Rockstar knows that what they are making are games, so they focus on the gameplay!

GOTY right here, ladies and gentleman!

I feel strange saying this will be the first GTA game I play... Is that bad? Maybe....

Nice videos!
Creative and funny is what I like to see.
I'll be sure to pick this up once it comes out :)

Nice! Totally Awesome!

Cant wait for the game to be released!

But I still havent played GTA IV, I need to catch up. I got hooked to Vice City and San Andreas before, but never had the time for GTA IV.

Everything is pretty good so far. It looks like it's going to be witty and yet have some pretty serious moments. It's hard to say who I like the most at this point, but R* is pretty good at making really memorable characters so I'm not worried about that. Hopefully they do everything right.

The game looks pretty good so far. All GTA games have been great and I don't concern myself with the graphics too much. If the plot and gameplay is great. Then I don't care that much about the graphics.

Can NOT wait for this game! Saving up for pre-order of this + CoD Ghosts. Looks smooth, great story, full of crime. Everything that got me hooked on GTA in the first place (;

Haha these look so awesome! Can't wait to play the game! I'm really hoping the graphics will be awesome, even though the trailers are meh graphic wise.

I can not wait for this game, I've played every gta and don't ever plan on missing one.

Why does September have to be so far away but anyway I can probably wait it out. I'm going to pre order so I get the game as soon as possible because i would be playing day and night.

Really great graphics and good voice but it just isn't my cup of tea. I will pass on this.

Graphics look pretty meh, but I couldn't care less. To be honest I'd rather they just stuck to one character for this game.

graphics don't look bad in my opinion, but what is really getting me stoked is how Rockstar is managing to capture an enviroment so well again. The San Andreas gangster style ways can be seen in Franklins trailer, country music and Trevor really form a hillbilly enviroment, and I cannot wait to start exploring the world of Vinewood as Michael. Just looking at those trailers make me realize Rockstar most likely outdid themselves again. Can not wait!

After reading about some of the features and additions to the game I'm starting to get interested. Being able to switch between characters and building up their individual skills sounds fun. Stuff like underwater treasure hunting also sounds interesting. I just hope they changed it that so if you fail a mission you don't have to start completely over again. That really bugged me in GTA4. I hated making a mistake only to have to drive all the way back to the mission start point and then pick someone up and listen to the same dialog over and over as a drove back to the same stop over and over again.As for the graphics someone did an image comparison of similar shots from GTA4 and 5.I was going to post a link to it but it seems I can't post links yet.

I cannot wait to get GTA V. This game looks so amazing. I still play GTA IV and find new things every time. This game will take me years to see everything there is to see in it.

I will pick up GTA5 out of principle (I own almost every Rockstar game, and they haven't let me down yet). But to be completely honest, I'm looking more forward to Watch Dogs than GTA5 at this point.

Back