Xbox 360 Grand Theft Auto V - New Trailers! (Michael. Franklin. Trevor)

This game looks outstanding! I wasn't sure what to expect when I first heard there were three main characters, but now I'm excited after hearing you can switch between the three whenever you want. It's a risky concept, but it sounds like a strong one if it's executed well.

We've probably all heard the map is ridiculously huge. Obviously that's awesome, but I hope it doesn't come off as being big just to be big. It needs to have a purpose.

Can't wait to see some gameplay.

This game looks outstanding! I wasn't sure what to expect when I first heard there were three main characters, but now I'm excited after hearing you can switch between the three whenever you want. It's a risky concept, but it sounds like a strong one if it's executed well.

We've probably all heard the map is ridiculously huge. Obviously that's awesome, but I hope it doesn't come off as being big just to be big. It needs to have a purpose.

Can't wait to see some gameplay.

Oh man, I can wait! I will be pulling my hair out if I see gameplay this early before release. lol

Really looking forward to this game, it's just a real shame they're not waiting for the next-generation consoles. I'm not overly bothered though as it'll come out on PC shortly after the consoles release, so the graphics etc will be better on the pc :)

Really looking forward to this game, it's just a real shame they're not waiting for the next-generation consoles. I'm not overly bothered though as it'll come out on PC shortly after the consoles release, so the graphics etc will be better on the pc :)

They've been working on this game for years now. They planned it to release this year, and delayed it after getting word that the new console was coming out this year as well. So I'm assuming that they will announce a title for the next-gen console as well as with the Xbox 360. The Xbox 360 is guaranteed customers, while the Xbox One is a gamble. Developers don't know how well it will sell, so they're making games for all consoles to make sure that they don't go under with the new console if it is to launch like the Wii U.

GTA makes me wish I had an awesome gaming PC, because some of the mods you can get just transform the game completely. I love GTA, and I'm really hyped for GTA V - can't wait to tour around the new city and cause mayhem :p

I'd like to get GTAV on the PC as well, but if they don't announce a PC version within a month or two of the game's release I'll probably buy it on the Xbox 360 like I did for IV. Although I might have more friends playing it on Xbox, so I'm not certain. The multiplayer is probably going to be even better than IV's.

Just think of what you do in GTA games in general. All the killing and ruckus!. Then you throw in somebody like Nico who keeps wanting to escape his past of crime and violence, it is just silly. I am not saying they can't write a good story that is somewhat based in reality, but it's important to strike a balance in a game like this. I think vice city is still their best work using the GTA formula, and the series has not advanced much past that point when it comes to characters and story. They also box themselves with limiting the story to this "movie" aura. I know those developers are more creative than that although i do understand why they stick to their bread and butter here,

I think they best thing they could do for the series is to advance the cities into something that is much more organic. Something that I could have days of fun in without missions and storyline. Obviously this trailer does not show the improved environment and city details so we will have to wait and see what is new in this area. You know what was good at making you forget about the story line and getting you lost in the city? Shenmue for all my 90's babies out there.

Well with features like being able to go scuba diving, playing tennis or base jumping it looks like they are trying to make the game even more sandboxy, giving you the choice to play more without relying on missions. I thought Liberty City in GTA4 was extremely well done so I expect the map in 5 to be even more convincing.

Looking through these trailers, I can see how Rockstar has shifted gears. They already know the limitations of this current generation, and they are just pulling out more emphasis on both characters and the style of this game. Of course, this game does look splendid, I would have loved to see it on the Xbox One as a port. It is going to be the last of this coming era, but it looks really promising. The aesthetics of this game fits the bill of what I imagine California to be, and the mechanics of the game look truly stunning.

I'm worried about the momentum of this game, and if there's any correlations to any of the past GTA games as well. It looks great on its own, but I would truly adore it if it holds memories to the past of GTA as well. I am psyched about the prosperity of this game, and in the future, I could sense the grand prospects of Rockstar games on the Xbox One as well.

I think GTAs are kind of hard to play on a console anyway. I remember a lot of missions where the difficulty of aiming with a controller joystick made them a lot harder. Missions where you needed to drive and shoot, or snipe, specifically were really hard on a controller. I will probably wait and try it on PC, and not bother with it on the 360 as well.

Back