Graphics that made you go "wow"

I think it was Crysis (2007) When I first saw that game I thought wow, that has some really nice graphics and those coconut trees look amazing! I also thought AC games have some decent graphics.

Battlefield followed by Mine. The first time that I saw Battlefield I was so blown away by the graphics that I could barely play the game. Really great stuff, I wish that more games were like that!

Final Fantasy XI, look incredible at high resolutions. That game can make me speechless sometimes.

Probably The Witcher 2, it had such beautiful graphics. I would say they are a million times better than any of the Crisis games simply because of location, Crisis is a lot of boring city while Witcher is a colorful and lush fantasy world and the the freshness of it compared the Crisis is what really makes it shine for me.

Guild Wars 2, ArcheAge, and Gigantic's graphics make me go WOW!

Battlefield 3 was really the big graphics shock for me. I mean, accounting for the fact that I played Counter Strike prior to that and at most Modern Warfare 2, it seemed like Battlefield 3 was like real life. It is crazy to see how gaming graphics are changing.

I agree and i hope the continue to enhance the graphics to where we have that "wow" factor all the time.

Minecraft, the graphics are just spectacular and never fails to amaze me when I start the game up and load my world. It's like real life in 1080p HD but better :)

Battlefield really had me in awe, I could hardly play the game when I first got it I was so amazed. I still love the graphics and would love to see more games just like that.

Dead space blew my mind away. Hard game to beat tho.

Dead Space was amazing when it came out. Likewise, blew my mind as well, and is one of the first games that I was genuinely ****ing terrified to play, even after I turned it off!

Back