Xbox One Hands-On Impressions of the Xbox One

Awesome videos and great pictures! That must have been a great event to go to. I wish I could have gone. I am also very excited that the controller is going to be mostly the same as the 360. I was worried that it looked smaller, but supposedly it the same size except for the analog sticks. And it's nice that it will blend in with all of my electronics. My spouse won't be mad if I keep it in the living room.

Oh, Paul would come home with so much free swag all of the years that we've been together when he'd attend the GS conference. I hated having him gone, but loved when the big box of goodies would arrive for him at the store! That's the only bad theng about him not being a store manager there anymore ;)

More vents are great. Wondering if there will be a problem over time with dust clogging up the fans easier with the new design? I agree that vents are good so the system doesn't overheat. BUT-Since technically you aren't allowed to open up the system unless you want to void your warranty and make it non-tradeable at places like Gamestop, what happens if it gets full of crap? I know I just had to disassemble my laptop because it kept overheating and shutting down. Blew the living daylights out of it with the air compressor and haven't had a problem since...

My first impression of the Xbox One was actually great. I am actually looking forward to getting my hands on this new system. It not only looks cool but it will feature great aspects as well.

Wow, the Xbox One pretends to be a great device from review/ hands on impression video. I am definitely going to get the Xbox One as soon as it is avialable in the market.

Wow, the Xbox One pretends to be a great device from review/ hands on impression video. I am definitely going to get the Xbox One as soon as it is avialable in the market.

I think you mean appears not pretends

The Console looks really cool and has a nice slick design to it. The vent pattern could have looked better but it's alright. I'm hoping to get this. Oh I forgot to mention, the new xbox logo looks BEAST! The new xbox logo will make it stand out.

Wow, Xbox One is a great Console at first sight, I was thinking to buy the Playstation 4 but now, I am considering my thinking again. The gamepad looks very small and cute, nice presentation though.

The controller doesn't feel too different but other then that, xbox one is going to be awesome :)

Back