Xbox One Hands-On Impressions of the Xbox One

View attachment 2285
View attachment 2286
View attachment 2287
I went to the GameStop Convention and got lots of up close time with the X1. I have plenty of pictures from the Controller, Console, Games. I got to play RYSE, FORZA, KILLER INSTINCT, including seeing the Kinect 2.0 LIVE. I was very impressed with the overall features of the X1, and the feel of the controller. What the guy didn't mention in the video about the controller are the Analog Sticks. The controller itself is actually NOT smaller than the 360 Controller. The redesign of the X1 controller will make you think it's smaller because the round part of the analog sticks are smaller in circumference, but with a lot more grip due to the design. As you can see from the picture above that is my hand on the controller. The controller really does have 40 additional improvements and you will be able to tell once you pick it up.

Once you can, please start a thread with all the pictures. :D

I am still trying to figure out how to navigate myself around the site! lol But, I would love to post all the pictures.

Seems like a really nice console to me. I have it pre-ordered, but sadly, this is not coming before 2014 in our country. What shame!

How do you think Japan feels about the PS4? It's made in their own country and can't get it till 2014. Explain that one to me Sony! lol don't you worry though man. Once you get your hands on it, it will be worth it.

How do you think Japan feels about the PS4? It's made in their own country and can't get it till 2014. Explain that one to me Sony! lol don't you worry though man. Once you get your hands on it, it will be worth it.

Sony knows they'll win Japan, I think they're not worried about that territory at all. They need to focus their efforts at North America, much like Microsoft needs to have a strong showing in Europe.

Sony knows they'll win Japan, I think they're not worried about that territory at all. They need to focus their efforts at North America, much like Microsoft needs to have a strong showing in Europe.

I completely understand of course. I just don't understand why it couldn't be released in Japan on NOV 15 like the rest.

I am actually a little disappointed that the Xbox One is in a discreet black box. I want a game console to look like a game console, just twinkling and begging to be played with.

I feel the opposite. I want it to mesh well with the rest of the devices in my entertainment console.

Dito! I want it to look as if it belongs with the rest of my electronics. I take pride in my entertainment center equipment :) I even polish it up specially during football season!

No kidding! There were some nail biters :)

The console itself really seems like something that you put in a place and don't want to move forever. The controller looks nice and i really hope it doesn't have that many chrome pieces as previously shown, i like my controllers to have no fingerprints.

The console itself really seems like something that you put in a place and don't want to move forever. The controller looks nice and i really hope it doesn't have that many chrome pieces as previously shown, i like my controllers to have no fingerprints.

I'm like that too. I'll always be cleaning it with my shirt or something. Must be a form of OCD or something.

I'm like that too. I'll always be cleaning it with my shirt or something. Must be a form of OCD or something.

LoL you are talking to the king of OCD lol. SOmetimes I will hit the power button of my 360 with my finger under my shirt so i dont get a smudge on it lol. Its bad lol.

Back