Xbox 360 Have you ever been banned from live?

Shana

One of my friends get banned from XBOX Live randomly. It's been a while since it last happened I think, but I find it funny every time it does happen. He always gets banned for the same thing too! It's always from talking to much smack to the people he's playing with and them reporting him.

Have you ever been banned? Why?

One of my friends get banned from XBOX Live randomly. It's been a while since it last happened I think, but I find it funny every time it does happen. He always gets banned for the same thing too! It's always from talking to much smack to the people he's playing with and them reporting him.

Have you ever been banned? Why?

I've lost my temper a couple times when I've had to deal with childish ignorance on live. But I've never taken anything to the level that would get me banned. None of my friends off of the web have been banned either. I don't really hear about it much. I guess I surround myself with mature people that can control their tempers and have respect for fellow human beings.

I have never been banned, but have tried to get users banned and it was pretty darn hard. I e-mailed and spoke with reps over a user who was harassing my sister and they pretty much said there was nothing they could do until multiple users reported that one sour grape. Your friend must have been trolling hard in order to get banned like that.

I have actually never been banned surprisingly because I'm a big troll in multiplayer.

I haven't been banned before. Infact i'm scared what happens if I do get banned. Alot of people across YouTube don't care when they get banned, but me if I got banned I would start crying.. :(

It's just scary for me.

I'm glad to say that I have never been banned. I always follow the rules and rarely cheat. I'll do a game exploit every now and then. It's funny how so many kids threaten to ban you all the time.

I have actually never been banned surprisingly because I'm a big troll in multiplayer.

The difference between services like Xbox Live and other games that provide League of Legends is that stuff like Xbox lets their members have freedom and more rights to what they can do.They know that even though it may get annoying, things like people being trolls has made Xbox the good thing it is. It may be full of little kids and annoying people but damnit at least you get free reign of how you treat them!

Neither me or my friends have been banned from Xbox Live. And now that i think about it, i don't it i was ever banned in anything, i tend to follow the rules normally when it comes to stuff like this.

Nope - which makes sense to a point: I don't do a lot of multiplayer stuff... however I do like occasional trolling of certain FPS games. I think I get a way with it because generally the people I mess with are massive pains in the necks who deserve to be shot repeatedly (in a digital environment, because murder is like totes wrong). So yeah.

I have never been banned. I almost always play what little Halo I play with friends only.

Nope. Never banned here. I would be SO PISSED if I was! The thought of all my achievement points going away...uugh! I have a friend who probably should have been banned for pure drunken annoyance though :) PB-Talking about Sean if you read this thread!

I've never been banned, and I don't think I know anyone who has either, despite knowing some pretty big trolls. I imagine it's hard to get banned in the first place, he must have been giving people a hard time to get that much notice.

I've never been banned because I play by the rules in the online multiplayer environments - no hacking, cheating, modding, etc. I don't know of anyone that's ever been banned either; I've always heard it's actually pretty hard. I wonder how much your friend did and how many people reported him for him to actually be banned.

I haven't been banned before. Infact i'm scared what happens if I do get banned. Alot of people across YouTube don't care when they get banned, but me if I got banned I would start crying.. :(

It's just scary for me.

Really you would cry if you got banned? I'm sorry but I think that's a bit much. It's just a game. I mean I'm not saying going do something stupid and get banned cause that's dumb as well, but I couldn't see me crying over it ever. They always let you come back eventually too. I gather it depends on the severity of why you are banned and how many people complained about you and all that jiz.

I have never been banned from Xbox Live, but I know a lot about banning issues. I have never met someone who got banned for trash talking someone though. Usually people get banned for playing pirated games online. Whenever you play pirated games online, you take a chance. There is always a chance Microsoft will find out you are playing, which will result in your console getting permanently banned.

Nope, I have no reason to anyway. I play fair and clean and when people are trying to piss me off, I stop playing or turn off my mic.

No but I saw my cousin get banned and it was funny, he saw it coming anyway.

No but I saw my cousin get banned and it was funny, he saw it coming anyway.

What did your cousin get banned for? Had to be trash talking if he saw it coming! My friend is a super trash talker, he's been banned multiple times because of it. He's super offensve sometimes though, I'm pretty sure that's why people actually take the time to report him!

I have had an Xbox Live account for 6 years and last year while playing Halo 4, I unexpectedly was kicked from a game and was left a message telling me that only accounts with a valid gold membership could play matchmaking. I was absolutely shocked and thought I'd have to forget my account forever... Turns out Halo has a rubbish banhammer which they don't tell you about... The lesson is to not quit games while playing Halo 4 matchmaking! Fortunately I haven't had a console ban but it would make me sell my Xbox and never play again.

Back