Xbox 360 Have you ever caught someone looking foolish using Kinect?

I thought the whole point of Kinect was to play games by looking foolish?

Well I guess if you want to get get right down to it, the point of Kinect is to play games with friends, family, or by yourself and to have a great time. I don't know if it is to look foolish, but just to have "bonding time"

It is hilarious how many silly positions I catch my friends and I in. There are a ton of games that record you in the middle of it so you can see yourself afterwards.

Everyone looks the same trying to use the kinect there is no shame in it! If anything it would be worse if you don't try!

Everyone looks stupid using the kinect. :/

> Exactly the reason why
> I go to my room
> Locked the door
> Close the windows and curtains
> Get naked
> Play the though Kinect
> No one can see I look foolish

> Exactly the reason why
> I go to my room
> Locked the door
> Close the windows and curtains
> Get naked
> Play the though Kinect
> No one can see I look foolish

You really play naked??? I would be too worried about my boobs getting in the way or hurting me if I don't have support on! LOL

I don't own a Kinect yet, but I'm planning to get one because my daughter is a massive Sonic The Hedgehog fan and Sonic Free Riders is a Kinect exclusive. If you're really a fan of a certain game character or series, you'll buy whatever you have to in order to own all the games.
I actually got my original Xbox to play Shenmue 2 because I loved Shenmue on the Dreamcast, so if we have to get a Kinect in order to get Sonic Free Riders so my daughter's Sonic collection can be complete, then that's what we'll have to do.
Anyway I have seen someone look silly on the Kinect. A guy was trying out a demo of Child of Eden at a video game store in my neighborhood.
Even though Child of Eden looks like a very cool game and the soundtrack by Genki Rockets is great, it's just impossible for anyone to look cool doing all those frantic arm movements.

I have been hoping to play the Star Wars Kinect game for months, but just a couple of days ago I walked in on my brother and dad playing and boy did they look stupid! You just can't look dignified pretending to hold a light saber and jumping around trying to dodge enemies. ;)
My family is great fun to watch!

When I first got my Kinect, a niece and I were playing it. We looked a little foolish in some of the pictures the system took of us. We did not seem to think we looked foolish while we were playing though. I think we were having way too much fun to think about something like this.

Oh of course, but that's part of the fun of Kinect. I usually upload all of the pictures that the kinect takes while you're playing just to embarrass my friends, even after telling them that I turned that feature off lol. I personally love how Kinect Sports takes short videos of the people playing. Makes everyone else look worse because they're trying to look good for the camera haha. I have no shame, so I don't mind either way, XD.

Can you not look at least little foolish while playing Kinect? That's what makes it so fun. What cracks me up are the Kinect fail videos online, there are hundreds of them. It always makes me cringe when someone ends up breaking their TV.

I caught my friend pretending to masturbate, he didn't even know i was in the room lol.

Sadly, i always catch myself looking like a fool on kinect, but i guess that its kinect's job.

I don't think I've ever seen anyone (myself included) who has ever looked badass when using kinect haha. Even those "hardcore" dancers rockin dance central look like monkeys having a seizure

I always get caught. My Xbox is in the living room of our house, so whenever I decide to whip out my dance moves with Just Dance, they always get a good laugh out of it. I maintain that I am a fabulous dancer, but nobody else seems to agree ;). But it's all good, because I get my own back when they decide to use it. My little brother doesn't like to admit he likes dancing, but I've caught him one too many times using that machine. I think it's his guilty pleasure :)

I'm sure everyone looks like a fool when playing games that are motion controlled. Sticking out your legs to the side probably looks foolish as well. Every move you do, you look weird.

I am always acting foolish on Kinect. I really can't do any dancing games. I am so uncoordinated and my friends just get a good laugh out of me. I just want to be put into a fantasy land when I play games. I don't want to be reminded of how much of a spaz I am.

Back