Xbox 360 How many games do you own?

healthy

This will probably end up being a thinly braging thread but How many games do you own?

I own 7 right now, I usually try to trade in (or trade with friends) games that I don't play a lot. The thing is COD takes up most of my time so I try not to get too crazy with new titles.

I own seven also, only the ones I know I won't get tired of playing. I sell the ones I haven't played in a while, buy more used ones, sell those, repeat.

I own about 4 more or less. They're all pretty much CoD and Halo titles. I don't like to buy a lot of games....one being that they can get pricy, and two is that I like to get good at a few games. I don't like to dip my feet into a lot of games because to me, being good at a game and progressing is what makes it fun, so that takes time which I only dedicate to a few titles only.

I own about... 14 to 16 games on disk, and about 2-3 games on my harddrive. Most of them have been borrowed, and the lender just let me keep them. I rarely buy games and my parents tend to buy only my little brother games. It's really annoying, he gets whatever game he wants. :/

82 on xbox
Skyrim
Left 4 dead 2
Fallout: new Vegas
SmackDown vs. RAW2010
GTA IV
LOTR: Conquest
DBZ: Burst Limit
Dragonage 2
Fable 2
Risen
BF: Bad Company
Mirrors edge
Dragonage origins
Bioshock
Saints Row 2
Batman: Arkham Asylum
The Saboteur
Mass effect 2
Oblivion
Fallout 3
Mass effect
Dungeon siege 3
Dead Space 2
Skate 2
FIFA 10
Mercenaries 2
Duke nuken forever
Bully
Xmen origins wolverine
AC 2
Castlevania
Too human
FIFA 09
PES2008
MOH Airborne
Brink
Saints row
Arcania- gothic 4
L.A. Noire
Soulclibur IV
Call of juarez
Saw
Thor
Overlord 2
Kameo
Medal of Honor
Spider-man 3
Bulletstorm
Harry Potter DH 1
Lost planet 2
AC Brotherhood
Brutal legend
SplinterCell Conviction
Fight night champion
Cod: black ops
Fable 3
Prototype
Halo 3
Lego star was
Kane and Lynch 2
Ufc 2010
Prizefighter
MRVL Ultimate alliance
Smackdown vs RAW2009
Star wars force Unleashed 2
Smackdown vs. RAW2011
Dead rising 2
Dante's inferno
Ghostbusters
Ufc 2009
Trivial pursuit
Watchmen
Watchmen part 2
Star wars force unleashed
Red dead redemption
Mafia 2
Clash of the titans
AC
Lego Indiana Jones
The godfather 2
The godfather
Burnout paradise
.... I had more but I sold them

I own my fair share of games I would say... Probably around 20 or so, mainly because my little brother LOVES the Lego games, so we have most of them. The rest are movie games and arcade, family games for our family xbox!

I never sell games because i want to play them on future years, so i have around 25+ games, not counting with digital copies in my account.

Technically speaking I own only one, but since my xbox is hacked I have tons, and can technically download anything I feel like. I'm missing out on online play, but single player story is what I value most in games. Something great about hacking your xbox is all the homebrew stuff you can get for the kinect. There are some amazing applications and features you can get for that lil' puppy!
As for multiplayer I have a PC and PS3 for that.

I had a lot of games at one point in time, but as I started beating them, I sold them. I had Skyrim for almost a year and sold that a couple months ago. Then my next favorite game is Saints Row 3 and I still have that but I beat it. Another game I loved was Mortal Kombat, but sadly enough I sold that one too. Word of Advice don't sell your games to Gamestop, they are so cheap. Instead sell your good quality games to people who would take care of them.

Think I have around the 7 mark, I would mostly play Halo games with my brother. Had so much fun gaming that.

I own just a measly 6 games and I don't mind at all. I love all the games I have and I am supposed to be getting some more games during the summer coming up. I have Gta IV, Need for speed most wanted 2012, I got FIFA 13, halo 4, blackop 2 and minecraft.

As of right now? I believe I own about 4 or 5, and those are connected to my XBOX LIVE account as direct downloads. I don't own any physical discs anymore, since I'm pretty careless with them and they usually end up scratched or broken.

last time I counted (which was a few months ago) I had 104, but I think it's somewhere up to the 120-130 mark.

Keep in mind that V counts all the games I've rented as well so ya, I feel confident saying 120,

I do not own many games for my Xbox 360. I have Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2, Call of Duty: Black Ops, Fallout: New Vegas and Minecraft. I like first person shooters, and I primarily play multiplayer on Modern Warfare 2. However, I also really enjoy Minecraft, as it is relaxing and enables you to be creative.

I have 8 for Xbox 360 but I just play NBA2k13 mostly.
Right now, Ive been playing GTA IV just to catch up since they announced GTA V will be released and I dont wanna be left out by the GTA series.

I also counted all other games including my PSP, PS3, and Wii and I have a total of 27 games in all.

I would say I own around the 50mark. I used to own a lot more but I just started selling them off. The resale value on them wasn't the greatest but better than having them sit around doing nothing. And to be honest I don't ever getting around to playing all 50 at any given point so I'll have to take a day and go through the collection and see which ones are worth keeping.

I only have 5-6 games, but I play all of them pretty regularly. I'm pretty sure people don't play 100 games at a time, some games probably were never played at all.
I have the same experience with my steam library.

Back