Xbox 360 How many games do you own?

I have about eight now. I had a lot more but I moved and I couldn't take all my stuff with me. I ended up just taking old games that I hadn't finished yet. I gave all my completed games to my little brother. I hope he's taking good care of them.

Just Xbox games? I own about 10 or 12 of them. But if you are looking at all the games that I own, you're probably closer to the 50 to 60 mark. Hey, what can I say? I like games. I don't have that many Xbox games as I only got the console recently and haven't had the time to play the ones I do have, so at the moment I don't see the point in buying more.

On XBOX 360, about 20-30 games I believe. The number is greater on the PC though. I plan to expand my library soon though with some older used games that I've missed. Old games are fun for me for some reason and are maybe the most enjoyable out of the rest.

about 17 360 games, don't have a chance to play all of them usually. So i mostly play 2 or 3 a day.

I own only 7 right now. When i get done playing the game I usually sell them, unless the game is really good and I will play it again. I dont like to hang onto games I dont play anymore, seems like a waste of money to me.

I have somewhere around 25-30 games, but at least a couple belong to a friend of mines who hasn't asked for them back. Some of them were gifts, and a few were bought used from the 5 or 10 dollar bin. Only one game I have was bought on its release date; most of the rest were bought new once the price had dropped. The only reason I have a lot of games is because I'm very cautious with my money (and because I tend to use gift cards for buying games).

Probably around 15 games. I would like to buy more but the cost of them does rack up quite quickly. I have more games for the PS3 though, so I'm not that bothered overall.

Too many. I probably have 40-50 physical copies of games, and about 20-30 digital. I pick up a lot of them used or during daily deals, even some games I probably shouldn't of bought.

I think I probably have about 12. I always keep my Halos, I think I still have a few original xbox games as well. Plus, I have probably 8 or 9 Live Arcade games as well.

I have about 4. Like someone else said, I also just moved and could only bring a couple games, mostly Nintendo 3DS games. I have a lot more at my other house.

82 on xbox
Skyrim
Left 4 dead 2
Fallout: new Vegas
SmackDown vs. RAW2010
GTA IV
LOTR: Conquest
DBZ: Burst Limit
Dragonage 2
Fable 2
Risen
BF: Bad Company
Mirrors edge
Dragonage origins
Bioshock
Saints Row 2
Batman: Arkham Asylum
The Saboteur
Mass effect 2
Oblivion
Fallout 3
Mass effect
Dungeon siege 3
Dead Space 2
Skate 2
FIFA 10
Mercenaries 2
Duke nuken forever
Bully
Xmen origins wolverine
AC 2
Castlevania
Too human
FIFA 09
PES2008
MOH Airborne
Brink
Saints row
Arcania- gothic 4
L.A. Noire
Soulclibur IV
Call of juarez
Saw
Thor
Overlord 2
Kameo
Medal of Honor
Spider-man 3
Bulletstorm
Harry Potter DH 1
Lost planet 2
AC Brotherhood
Brutal legend
SplinterCell Conviction
Fight night champion
Cod: black ops
Fable 3
Prototype
Halo 3
Lego star was
Kane and Lynch 2
Ufc 2010
Prizefighter
MRVL Ultimate alliance
Smackdown vs RAW2009
Star wars force Unleashed 2
Smackdown vs. RAW2011
Dead rising 2
Dante's inferno
Ghostbusters
Ufc 2009
Trivial pursuit
Watchmen
Watchmen part 2
Star wars force unleashed
Red dead redemption
Mafia 2
Clash of the titans
AC
Lego Indiana Jones
The godfather 2
The godfather
Burnout paradise
.... I had more but I sold them

How did you manage to afford 82 games? and that's only for Xbox. It would be hard to get bored with that many games. You get sick of one then you can always chose another one of you EIGHTY TWO games. Must have cost you a bit. I cannot count now because some of them are put away but I'm pretty sure I only have about 7-8.

Hmm, let's see if I can list them off the top of my head. It's not that impressive of a list, be warned.

COD Modern Warfare 2
COD Black Ops
Assassin's Creed II
Assassin's Creed Brotherhood
Assassin's Creed Revelations
Assassin's Creed III
NBA 2K10
NBA 2K11
NCAA Football 12
Skyrim
Need For Speed: Most Wanted
Lego Batman
some ATV racing game that I can't remember the name of

I honestly don't own that many games. I probably own between 10 and 20. I usually rent or borrow from friends.
We all have different games so we can easily trade back and forth. Most of my friends have had their 360s a lot longer than me.

Before i sold them i had about 41 or so, now i am down to about 7.

Right now I only own seven as I am just finding my love of Xbox, but I am now positively hooked so hope to own several more very soon and one day an extensive library. I have a really great collection for my Gamecube console and also my Nintendo64 has quite the game collection also. I hope one day my Xbox collection will rival and surpass both.

Well... I periodically sell my games off so - right now I have something like 20 - 40 games (I'm not trying to count them right now). Last time I went in to sell some games sold something like 20 of them, and the time before that I sold maybe 15, and before that I sold almost 30. Sometimes I honestly wonder if maybe I have a slight gaming problem - but then I see someone with like 80 something games and I'm fine again.

I own about 10 games but for Christmas this year, I am going to double my collection.
Tomb Raider
Skylander (limited edition)
Call of Duty: Black Ops
Halo 4
NBA 2k13
GTA: Liberty City
GTA: 4
Battlefield 3
Kinect Sports
WWE '13

Back