Xbox 360 How many games do you own?

We've probably got about 20, but really only play about three of them religiously at the moment, Halo, Just Cause 2 and black ops. Every now and then we dig out Lego Star Wars just for fun ;)

I own Skyrim, Saints Row, and the first Assassin's Creed. I don't have the need to hoard my games, I rent a lot of those that I play.

I'm a collector of RPGs mostly (I buy every RPG released, regardless of how good or bad it is), but I never sell any game I had fun with. I prefer to focus on world-jumping and enjoying as many stories and adventures as I can, and don't get tied down to mastering one game. Currently, my Xbox 360 library is neatly shelved, separated by genre, in alphbetical order, with any special/limited/collector's editions in a plastic wrap.

Current population of my Xbox 360 wall is 187.

Really Oni? Jesus - you're making me feel bad or better? You're making me feel something anyway. That said I can't have anything in saren wrap, because there isn't any point in buying something you never enjoy.

OK I thought I had a lot of games but I had no idea some guys own like close to a hundred games!! wow, is that even possible unless you are a "game tester" or maker where you get paid to play games. Anyways, I personally own 15 games, not much but in as much as I try to play all of them, I mostly usually end up playing like say three per week, so, yeh, not much but I especially salute @crunchyG and @skintTight you guys are amazing :)

I own... roughly 80 or so on disk. 20 or so on Games on Demand, and a decent amount of arcade games.

Wow, that seems...kinda nice actually . But don't you ever wish you could play games like Call of Duty and Halo online? I can see it getting kind of stale after awhile just sticking to singleplayer, even if you do do that on PC and PS3.

I own about 40 counting both physical and digital games I own. I guess it's on the average side considering the posts here as many people have it in the 100s!

I can currently only wish to have a 100 games lol. But yea, I really like making a library.

At the moment I only have 9 games, I traded most of my games in recently to order to free up some space. These are the games I currently have:

Halo 3
Halo 4
Call of Duty: Black Ops 1
Call of Duty: Black Ops 2
Call of Duty: MW2
Call of Duty: MW3
Battlefield 3
Assassins Creed 2
Dead Rising 2

As you can see, i'm mainly a FPS type of gamer. I just love playing FPS above any other genre. The last two games I got for free from Free Games with Gold.

Back