How many games do you play on your PC?

Mostly ones that are exclusives, or older games that are not available elsewhere. I emulate a lot too, usually SNES and PS2 games.

Unfortunately, my computer is really crappy and i have to do the majority of my gaming on the Xbox. I still spend more hours on my computer than my Xbox even with the few games i can play. I used to play League of Legends a lot but not anymore so lately ive been playing Mount and Blade: Warband and pretty much nothing else. Its a really fun game that you can always get better at and i run a regiment that brings 25+ to 200 man linebattles so its a pretty fun time

I play quite a few because I write and they give whats left of mind a chance to change direction for awhile. I have a variety that I play, most of them from online sites.

I play my PC more than my xbox, I made my PC rrom scratch, and upgraded it over time. Right now I qm sporting around 800 euro worth of kit. I usually play games on steam with friends, but I do play other games. LoL is a big game for me, all of my friends play it, so I started playing it and now im sorta hooked.

Csgo and gmod are my most played games

I played a bunch due to the amazing Steam sales and Humble Bundles. I have around 300 games in my Steam account and have only played around one third.

I have a lot of games on my PC. I currently have 6 games installed on my drive now and so far I only play one of them. I can't seem to find the time and focus to finish all of those games so I'm constantly going from one game to another and to another.

I play almost entirely on PC except for console exclusives which I have my 360 for..

I rarely play on the PC anymore. Of course, this can be a result of being an adult with a job and a new Xbox but there are still a few PC games I like to play from time to time? What about you? How many PC games do you still play?

There are very few games I play on PC anymore. I typically browse the Internet and things of that nature on a Mac and there aren't as many games available for it. I think the last game I played on my desktop PC was The Sims Medieval.

I rarely play on the PC anymore. Of course, this can be a result of being an adult with a job and a new Xbox but there are still a few PC games I like to play from time to time? What about you? How many PC games do you still play?

I like to play the old Age of Empires games on PC; I wish they'd come out with a new version. That's about the only PC game I ever play, though. Having so many consoles and having a TV that's way bigger than my computer screen, I have a strong preference for console over computer.

I don't play much on my pc anymore, I switched to console after marriage so I can pick up and play an hour or 2 and leave happy, I still grind a bit in elsword, used to play wow but I stick to skyrim and waiting for eso for Xbox one.

I have a PC in my office and play on it almost the whole day. There is not much work in the office when the boss is not around and I end up playing 4-5 games on those days.

I rarely ever play games on PC anymore. So many of the titles out there are also available on console and since I have both the major consoles I always give them preference. If it's on Xbox One, that's where I'm buying it. If it's not on the One but it is on the PS4, then I'll buy it for PS4. PC is kind of a last resort platform for me now.

I tend to focus on one game at a time. For the sake of not forgetting what I'm doing and losing track. I reserve my Xbox for most of my gaming needs but I enjoy free to play FPS games such as Warface and Team Fortress 2 on my PC. Steam is also a great platform for that and it keeps me coming back to my PC every now and then.

I play a ton of games on my steam account, but for the most part, I don't play very many. I played through Bastion again in the downtime at work yesterday which was cool, but I am super out of the loop when it comes to worthwhile, low-key pc games anymore.

I don't have a Windows based PC I can use (I use a google chromebook to use the internet) so I don't play anything on PC. However when I did the only things I played on it were The Sims 2 and The Sims 3. I also played a little bit of Saints Row 2 because it was available through GameFly.

I play now 2 pc games which take up most of my waking hours. One is the mmorpg Age of Wushu, where people have flying skills jumping from ground to rooftop in seconds which I think is really cool. It's an open world sandbox pvp which means I can kill with the skills I raised, ANY player I choose if he's not under Beginner's Protection! And the tiny bit of time I have when not playing Age of Wushu, I play Dragon's Prophet Taiwan. First, when I played it I saw a lot of traditional Chinese words that alone make no sense but together makes the sound of an English name of a place. It was uncomfortable. But when I played the ranger class, the look and feel of slinging arrows into dragons and undead creatures is so crisp, I had to keep playing. The music creates a feeling of serenity inside me. I keep going back.

Back