Humble Bundle Games

One

Anyone else love these?

I think all the games on there are great. Even if you only like one game on there, that one game alone is worth the price to be paid. It's so cheap and I usually enjoy the selections. Do you guys buy these bundles?

I usually grab them. As you say, sometimes I only want a single game out of the many but the bundle costs even less than buying the game itself would so it would be foolish to skip that amazing deal. Hell, I might end up enjoying the other games I didn't really know about.

It's cheap and they support charities so why not. There are also better sales compared to steam.

Always ! It's cheap and there are some really good games. I prefer giving my money to charity than Valve.

Pst, I just wanna say the current weekly bundle is pretty solid. Divinity is a great RPG series, though I don't know about Age of Wonders but it looks nice too.

The humble bundles have tons of value to them and I highly recommend them to people. This gives you a chance to get a lot of games and represent some charities that could use a little help all the time. The best part is as the bundle continues to grow you get whatever they give as more people sign up and give their money to it. There are a few others who do bundles like this but nothing like the Humble Bundle.

The humble bundles have tons of value to them and I highly recommend them to people. This gives you a chance to get a lot of games and represent some charities that could use a little help all the time. The best part is as the bundle continues to grow you get whatever they give as more people sign up and give their money to it. There are a few others who do bundles like this but nothing like the Humble Bundle.

That last sentence is too true. There's many bundles but they rarely match the quality of Humble's.

I just grabbed one off Groupies the other day and there's a couple of "okay" games, but the game they were putting as their face forward bundle seller was a JRPG that was immediately uninteresting and made me want to play Final Fantasy instead. A total failure! I got some great games from Humbles that I continue to play today. My steam library is so happy from that.

Continue to make good bundles and avoid the not so great.

I was more fond of Humble Bundle before they started shoving most of the stuff onto Steam - if you aren't on Steam then you aren't going to benefit and that freaking sucks. Sometimes you just want to download Humble Bundle!

Humble Bundles ar great for charity stuff and all, but most of the games offered over there are not really my kind of games. There are of course a few exceptions like EA and THQ humble Bundle offering though.

Anyone else love these?

I think all the games on there are great. Even if you only like one game on there, that one game alone is worth the price to be paid. It's so cheap and I usually enjoy the selections. Do you guys buy these bundles?
Ehhh. I used to buy them when they were a bit rarer, with better games. Now they're coming out, what every week or something? And they've branched off into other bundles as well. It just seems like the quality has gone down over time.

I've probably bought like 20-30 60 dollar games for maybe a total of 15 bucks ive spent on there. It's pretty awesome.

I've probably bought like 20-30 60 dollar games for maybe a total of 15 bucks ive spent on there. It's pretty awesome.

Can't really say they are 60 dollar games when you buy them for a dollar, can you?
I understand what you mean but once they are sold for less then that's the new value...

Can't really say they are 60 dollar games when you buy them for a dollar, can you?
I understand what you mean but once they are sold for less then that's the new value...

Well you can when they then go right back up to that price after the sale....

I've spent money on a few of them, but not many. I liked it when they were a rare thing, but now they seem to be a weekly occurrence or something...

I've spent money on a few of them, but not many. I liked it when they were a rare thing, but now they seem to be a weekly occurrence or something...

Yeah, there's a new one every week now and the quality has sharply dropped since this change, it used to be an incredible deal but now it's just "let's see what the dumped on the Humble Bundle this week".
Of course there are exceptions and sometimes they have good ones, but they need to see that quality is better than quantity.

There's a 2K Bundle going on now. It includes:

$1 Tier: The Darkness 2, The Bureau (XCOM Declassified) and Bioshock 1
BTA Tier: Bioshock 2, Mafia 2, Spec-Ops
$20 Tier: Bioshock Infinite, XCOM: Enemy Unknown

https://www.humblebundle.com/

Extremely good bundle, I have to say, though I already most of those in other platforms. The exception is The Bureau, which I definitely wanted to check out. I might throw a $1 at it for The Bureau and be thankful I get PC versions of Bioshock 1 and The Darkness 2 (which I own on 360 but would prefer on PC). I definitely recommend reaching the $20 tier if you don't own most of those games. XCOM is very, VERY good.

Extremely good bundle, I have to say, though I already most of those in other platforms. The exception is The Bureau, which I definitely wanted to check out. I might throw a $1 at it for The Bureau and be thankful I get PC versions of Bioshock 1 and The Darkness 2 (which I own on 360 but would prefer on PC). I definitely recommend reaching the $20 tier if you don't own most of those games. XCOM is very, VERY good.

Once I get payed in a couple days I buying the heck of this pack, I don't have ANY of the games so far so it looks super awesome.

From what I've heard, Bureu is...kind of terrible, especially when compared to the real Xcom, but I suppose for $1 it's not that bad, you know? Especially if you haven't got the other games at that tier I suppose.

The Bureau still looks interesting to me. I just wonder how many of the complaints are "this is a bad game" and how many are just "this is just different from XCOM". Whenever there's a genre shift or something for a series, people will hate it just because it's different. So yeah, I wonder if it's just bad or just hated because it differs from the strategy of the main XCOM games. I'm not expecting it to be anything like the main XCOM games and I'm setting my expectactions low, might make like it better.

Still, I could do much worse for $1, so I think it's worth it to try it out myself.

Back