Humble Bundle Games

The Bureau still looks interesting to me. I just wonder how many of the complaints are "this is a bad game" and how many are just "this is just different from XCOM". Whenever there's a genre shift or something for a series, people will hate it just because it's different. So yeah, I wonder if it's just bad or just hated because it differs from the strategy of the main XCOM games. I'm not expecting it to be anything like the main XCOM games and I'm setting my expectactions low, might make like it better.

Still, I could do much worse for $1, so I think it's worth it to try it out myself.

I keep hearing it's bad but the people I hear it from are super duper over analytic about games and they cant really ENJOY games like I seem to be able to. When I play games I play for fun not to analyse every little aspect of it. They have some pretty awesome titles on there though I gotta say.

Honestly who doesn't love this thing, I've gotten so many good games from them. I am currently thinking of getting the most recent bundle because it looks like a great deal of fun.
There are quite a few games in there that I would love to play, though it will probably take me forever to actually get around to doing so, I have so much in my list of what I need to play.

I keep hearing it's bad but the people I hear it from are super duper over analytic about games and they cant really ENJOY games like I seem to be able to. When I play games I play for fun not to analyse every little aspect of it. They have some pretty awesome titles on there though I gotta say.
Playing your games for fun? To enjoy them?

You filthy casual.

If I see something in the bundle and the price is right then I will buy it for myself. Generally the bundles can be found at a cheap cost so why not. Usually my friends wants some of the other games.

Shame I already have everything from this pack, except for The Bureau, talk about a first world problem :)
I'm deifnitely buying the Bureau for a dollar though, I'm just waiting to see what else they will release during the week on BTA...

The extra BTA games were an XCOM complete pack, which is not bad at all but not really what I was expecting, personally. Regardless, I'm not in a good financial position but I could certainly afford a $1 just to check out The Bureau by myself, so that's what I paid...

I ended up doing the same, the BTA games didn't really interest me so I just got the $1 pack, should be a good price for The Bureau and Darkness II, plus I get a Bioshock copy which I can gift to someone. :)

There's a really nice Square Enix pack up right now but I own like 80% of whats offered so I'm not going for this one but I figured I'd let you guys know.

When I saw it was a Square Enix bundle I got really excited for the 2 seconds it took the link to open up....
It's a very strange pack with too many old games, first Thief? first Deus Ex? Daikatana? Come on!
The only semi-recent games on there are Hitman Absolution and Just Cause 2.
We'll see what they add to it next week but I think I'm skipping this one...

When I saw it was a Square Enix bundle I got really excited for the 2 seconds it took the link to open up....
It's a very strange pack with too many old games, first Thief? first Deus Ex? Daikatana? Come on!
The only semi-recent games on there are Hitman Absolution and Just Cause 2.
We'll see what they add to it next week but I think I'm skipping this one...

My problem is I own almost ALL of them. If you are a fan of eidos you own pretty much all of these already so..
They should have done a final fantasy humble bundle now that they have a couple of them on steam now.

My problem is I own almost ALL of them. If you are a fan of eidos you own pretty much all of these already so..
They should have done a final fantasy humble bundle now that they have a couple of them on steam now.

That would be a great idea, they could even include something for their MMO Final Fantasy XIV, to drum up some more interest for it, similar for what the EVE Online Humble Bundle did for it.
Add to that maybe Final Fantasy VII to get many people who don't have it on Steam yet to buy it and it would be a great bundle.

I have to say that I have had really good luck with the humble bundle and i am not embarrassed to say so. There is always something in them that I want to play and they are really a wonderful bargain when I do.

Back