Xbox 360 Is your Xbox 360 dusty?

lindbergh

I seldom have the the time to play my Xbox 360 on weekdays. I normally just get decent playing time during weekends. That's why my Xbox 360 is a dust collector nowadays. I also don't clean it religiously like I did when the system was still new to me. I guess we tend to neglect things that we have when we use them for quite some time already. What about your Xbox 360? Has it accumulated a lot of dust lately? Do you still clean it as often as you did before?

I haven't played my 360 lately at all, because I'm playing Shin Megami TenseI: Nocturne on PS2 and Disgaea 3 on Vita. I will beat Nocturne, soon, tho! But I will continue to ignore my 360 for a while long as I will start Persona 4 Golden on Vita... but of course, Dragon's Dogma: Dark Arisen comes out very soon. I might ignore my 360 until Dragon's Dogma: Dark Arisen comes out and then I will play on my 360 so much, man!

It is slightly dusty, but it's not extremely dusty at the moment. I do take a brush and dust my Xbox 360 down every once in a while, to help it cool down and not overheat the inside fans. It also helps to un-block the side vents.

Well, even if i play it a lot, it still gets dusty, so i keep it under a piece of cloth when i ain't using it. Also i clean the dust off from time to time, because i greatly take care of my stuff.

I keep it out in the open and not all hidden in a nook in my wall unit or anything.

I dust my room occasionally, and I rarely see a lot of dust on it. But if yours is dusty...CLEAN IT. I never cleaned my computer and one day I opened it up and there was like a half an inch of dust/hair/fabric covering my air vent...it was not good and my computer would always overheat.

Not as dusty as my Wii, AM I RIGHT??? :p (seriously though not really, I keep it on the box from when it last red ringed...)

Nope. I clean my xbox, ps3, and other consoles on a regular basis. My television as well. My dvd player gets a bit dusty from time to time though. But it's small and compact so whenever it needs a wipe down, I usually oblige.

My Xbox 360 system does not get dusty. It is enclosed in a glass entertainment system. I try not to let things like that and my computer get dusty. It is difficult to get rid of the dust once it is on your system. I remember my NIntendo system and games always getting dusty. This killed the gaming experience for me. Eventually, I had to toss the system entirely.

That's why they got rid of Game Cartridges. Once that dust got down in there deep, you just could never get it out. No matter how much blowing you did. Not to mention, if you tried to clean it out with the wrong liquids, you could kiss your game goodbye.

It's not dusty. I play it every other day or so. I also clean my house, every several days, so even if I don't play my consoles they never get dusty, call me a neat freak, but staying in a dusty room makes me sick. I'm also mildly allergic to dust mites, but a place has to be really dusty to make me sneeze or sniffle.

I seldom have the the time to play my Xbox 360 on weekdays. I normally just get decent playing time during weekends. That's why my Xbox 360 is a dust collector nowadays. I also don't clean it religiously like I did when the system was still new to me. I guess we tend to neglect things that we have when we use them for quite some time already. What about your Xbox 360? Has it accumulated a lot of dust lately? Do you still clean it as often as you did before?

I won't lie I've never cleaned my xbox besides maybe wiping my hand across the top. It's pretty dusty, but it's running that's what counts ;) You used to clean your xbox 360 religiously? That's some dedication lol.

Yeah mine often times get dusty but it's not that noticeable. When I get the time I would dust it off. I'm a very tidy person and I take care of my things especially things I bought with hard earned cash. I saved up for my xbox 360 and it took me just a month but it wasn't easy and it was really worth it.

My xbox never gets cleaned... just hide it in a cabinet and no one can tell ;)
My little brother uses it everyday, though, so it gets enough use to stay clear of dust. Unlike the rest of the house.... :)

I've gone through a lot of compressed air cans in my time from clearing out my Xbox at least once every few weeks. I make sure to keep it as clean as possible, often unplugging it and giving it a full wipe down with a wet rag.

Yeah, I play with mine every day, too. That thing hasn't had a speck of dust on it since I got it, aside from maybe a few times I went on vacation.

Surprisingly, my Xbox console is dirty. It sits under my tv on the stand not getting much love since I don't have the Internet turned on yet.

One day hopefully soon, I can clean it off!

Yep. It's been collecting dust everyday, and I only play it a few times a week. I wipe off the dust everytime.

My Xbox is more dusty than ever because I don't get time to clean it. There was time when I used to play on my Xbox 360 daily and clean it every other day but nowadays I hardly get time to play games. However with the summer coming up, I am planning to clean it and more importantly use it on a regular basis.

Back