Xbox One Kingdom Hearts 3 and other entries plot discussion (SPOILER ALERT)

thedoodseven

All right, so has anyone in this forum play ALL entries of Kingdom Hearts up to Kingdom Hearts 3D? 'Cuz I have (yes, that means I played the DS and 3DS, and PS2 an PSP and GBA entries. I'm that much of a fan for this game). If you have, then let's have a discussion about the plot beginning from Birth by Sleep up to KH3D, and the potential plot for KH3. If you'd like to get spoiled, sure, be my guest :cool: If you have played some but have not played the others, I suggest you don't join here. But if you'd like to know more about the other games you didn't play without the drag of playing in other platforms, you're welcome. I know almost everything that' happened in the world of KH so let me know.

What do you think this next game be about? Will it continue from the last game or will it go it's way out of the story and create a new one? I'm quite curious about how this new game will look and change the way we think about it.

What do you think this next game be about? Will it continue from the last game or will it go it's way out of the story and create a new one? I'm quite curious about how this new game will look and change the way we think about it.

Okay, I'm warning you, this will spoil you a lot so I'll answer them....

The next game will take placer AFTER Kingdom Hearts 3D: Dream Drop Distance. The story is about Sora and the others seeking the Seven Guardians of Light and defeating the Thirteen Vessels of Darkness. Xehanort plans to open, since Birth by Sleep, "Kingdom Heart". To do his, he wants to balance light and darkness and using a special Keyblade, he will be able to open Kingdom Hearts, where light, darkness are one and the same. So Kingdom Hearts 3 intends to be the final chapter in Xehanort, the main villain since Kingdom Hearts 1. This is the story.

It continues from all previous KH games. Oh and this is the final chapter in the Xehanort saga. Anything after Kingdom Hearts 3 will be a new story.

The next game will take placer AFTER Kingdom Hearts 3D: Dream Drop Distance. The story is about Sora and the others seeking the Seven Guardians of Light and defeating the Thirteen Vessels of Darkness. Xehanort plans to open, since Birth by Sleep, "Kingdom Heart". To do his, he wants to balance light and darkness and using a special Keyblade, he will be able to open Kingdom Hearts, where light, darkness are one and the same. So Kingdom Hearts 3 intends to be the final chapter in Xehanort, the main villain since Kingdom Hearts 1. This is the story.

It continues from all previous KH games. Oh and this is the final chapter in the Xehanort saga. Anything after Kingdom Hearts 3 will be a new story.

Hahhahaha. You put it nicely. Yes, that's true. I'm in your position as well dude, so I know the story. Interested to see how it all ends. Wil they finally put Master Xehanort to rest? Who knows.

I'm also came with the same conclusion but I can't seem to put my finger into it if Xenahort will finally be removed after this next game or will there be another surprise to keep him on it.

Wow that really makes sense. Well I hope they could do something about Xenahort this time so we can have a new villain on the next game.

Wow. You really took in every detail. It does make sense.

I'm also came with the same conclusion but I can't seem to put my finger into it if Xenahort will finally be removed after this next game or will there be another surprise to keep him on it.

If Nomura says it's the finale of the Xehanort saga, I believe it is. In fact, KH3D already shows you why he may be on his last game on KH3. If you need me to spoil the beans:

In KH3D, the thirteen vessels of darkness will actually be.... Xehanorts. YES, you heard it right. They're the actual ORGANIZATION XIII. Xemnas planned the ORGANIZATION XIII as a way to open the Kingdom Hearts (like his predecessor, Xehanort). What they didn't know was that they were all going to be turned into Xehanorts. Since Xehanort himself is as dark as the darkness, he would be perfect to balance the lights. But you know what happened: some members of the original ORG 13 didn't follow with the plan so there was a revolution. The lights are the Seven Guardians of Light. In KH 1, Maleficent almost succeeded that goal by kidnapping the 7 Princesses of Hearts. 6 of them were from Disney and 1 of them was Kairi.

Oh and if you need some revelation, here are (so far) the revealed members of the REAL ORG XIII from KH3D: Master Xehanort, Ansem, Xemnas, Young Xehanort, Xigbar, Saix... and the rest are still in hoods.

Now, it might make you wonder: how the hell are Master Xehanort, Xemnas, Ansem, and Young Xehanort meeting each other? KH3D actually interconnects with all the KH games because in KH1, when Xehanort turned to darkness and made the worlds go ballistic all of a sudden, Xehanort turned into Ansem and he somehow had the power to travel through time. Through this, he met the Young Xehanort in Destiny Islands years ago before Birth by Sleep;s story happened and he told him of his plan. He probably then met all the other "members" of Organization XIII and decided that to make this plan work, they had to go through the Dream Worlds. The Dream Worlds are made up of worlds that are still in sleep and haven't been restored since Sora's victory back in KH2. But these Dream Worlds don't have the effect of time so anybody can look younger or older depending on how the worlds were consumed with darkness.

Then they had to make their plan. They only had 12 members of the ORG XIII and they chose Sora as their 13th member. But as you know, Sora was rescued before he would become the 13th member. Now, all members of Org XIII disappeared since when Ansem and Xemnas were defeated, the real Xehanort would return to his true form.

Ah yes, I forgot: when a Heartless and Nobody is defeated, the original body will return. When somebody becomes a Heartless, they leave the "shell" or body they once inhabited and it lives on its own, becoming a Nobody. But when the Heartless is killed and the Nobody is killed, the original body is restored. So imagine the glory when the favorite members of Org XIII were killed.... YES, the members become human again. So if you liked Axel.... hehehehe, he comes back again but now as Lea, his true human form.

So Xehanort will be back. But how he intends to get the members of the true Org XIII is anybody's guess.

Also, consider this doods: in Birth by Sleep, Master Xehanort (the bald, old guy) possessed the body of Terra in BBS. So technically speaking, when Xehanort comes back after his Heartless and Nobody is killed, the Xehanort we will see is the Xehanort we never got to see from KH1 since we only met his Heartless, Ansem. We will call him Terra-nort so we have a clear understanding it is still Terra but with the mind and personality of Xehanort.

Oh and if you're wondering: why would Nobodies like Xigbar and Saix be turned into Xehanorts, when they don't have hearts? Aren't Nobodies just empty vessels?

That's where KH3D proved everybody wrong.

SPOILER

Nobodies HAVE hearts. Xemnas lied about Nobodies just being empty vessels. Actually, Nobodies develop hearts themselves. The special Nobodies, specifically. They do have emotions, dreams, feelings like humans... since their hearts were darkned and turned into Heartless, the vessels left will become their own selves and in time, they begin to develop hearts. That's why the Nobodies like Namine, the ORG XIII and Roxas were like humans; they WERE humans. It's only that their original selves were Heartless. So to compensate for the lack of a heart, they made their own slowly. That's all the members of the original ORG XIII had personalities. They had hearts developing already.

There, now you know some details of the old KH gamnes and what may happen in KH3. This is going to be good ;-D

If Nomura says it's the finale of the Xehanort saga, I believe it is. In fact, KH3D already shows you why he may be on his last game on KH3. If you need me to spoil the beans:

In KH3D, the thirteen vessels of darkness will actually be.... Xehanorts. YES, you heard it right. They're the actual ORGANIZATION XIII. Xemnas planned the ORGANIZATION XIII as a way to open the Kingdom Hearts (like his predecessor, Xehanort). What they didn't know was that they were all going to be turned into Xehanorts. Since Xehanort himself is as dark as the darkness, he would be perfect to balance the lights. But you know what happened: some members of the original ORG 13 didn't follow with the plan so there was a revolution. The lights are the Seven Guardians of Light. In KH 1, Maleficent almost succeeded that goal by kidnapping the 7 Princesses of Hearts. 6 of them were from Disney and 1 of them was Kairi.

Oh and if you need some revelation, here are (so far) the revealed members of the REAL ORG XIII from KH3D: Master Xehanort, Ansem, Xemnas, Young Xehanort, Xigbar, Saix... and the rest are still in hoods.

Now, it might make you wonder: how the hell are Master Xehanort, Xemnas, Ansem, and Young Xehanort meeting each other? KH3D actually interconnects with all the KH games because in KH1, when Xehanort turned to darkness and made the worlds go ballistic all of a sudden, Xehanort turned into Ansem and he somehow had the power to travel through time. Through this, he met the Young Xehanort in Destiny Islands years ago before Birth by Sleep;s story happened and he told him of his plan. He probably then met all the other "members" of Organization XIII and decided that to make this plan work, they had to go through the Dream Worlds. The Dream Worlds are made up of worlds that are still in sleep and haven't been restored since Sora's victory back in KH2. But these Dream Worlds don't have the effect of time so anybody can look younger or older depending on how the worlds were consumed with darkness.

Then they had to make their plan. They only had 12 members of the ORG XIII and they chose Sora as their 13th member. But as you know, Sora was rescued before he would become the 13th member. Now, all members of Org XIII disappeared since when Ansem and Xemnas were defeated, the real Xehanort would return to his true form.

Ah yes, I forgot: when a Heartless and Nobody is defeated, the original body will return. When somebody becomes a Heartless, they leave the "shell" or body they once inhabited and it lives on its own, becoming a Nobody. But when the Heartless is killed and the Nobody is killed, the original body is restored. So imagine the glory when the favorite members of Org XIII were killed.... YES, the members become human again. So if you liked Axel.... hehehehe, he comes back again but now as Lea, his true human form.

So Xehanort will be back. But how he intends to get the members of the true Org XIII is anybody's guess.

Also, consider this doods: in Birth by Sleep, Master Xehanort (the bald, old guy) possessed the body of Terra in BBS. So technically speaking, when Xehanort comes back after his Heartless and Nobody is killed, the Xehanort we will see is the Xehanort we never got to see from KH1 since we only met his Heartless, Ansem. We will call him Terra-nort so we have a clear understanding it is still Terra but with the mind and personality of Xehanort.

Oh and if you're wondering: why would Nobodies like Xigbar and Saix be turned into Xehanorts, when they don't have hearts? Aren't Nobodies just empty vessels?

That's where KH3D proved everybody wrong.

SPOILER

Nobodies HAVE hearts. Xemnas lied about Nobodies just being empty vessels. Actually, Nobodies develop hearts themselves. The special Nobodies, specifically. They do have emotions, dreams, feelings like humans... since their hearts were darkned and turned into Heartless, the vessels left will become their own selves and in time, they begin to develop hearts. That's why the Nobodies like Namine, the ORG XIII and Roxas were like humans; they WERE humans. It's only that their original selves were Heartless. So to compensate for the lack of a heart, they made their own slowly. That's all the members of the original ORG XIII had personalities. They had hearts developing already.

There, now you know some details of the old KH gamnes and what may happen in KH3. This is going to be good ;-D

Wow man, you really put all the stops to explaining this. Hehehe, glad I don't feel spoiled 'cuz I know this too! Yup, everything thedoodseven says here is what is already been revealed in the game. It pays to play all the games, especially KH3D.

There's so much to know about KH man. Yeah, it makes me really hype for KH3. So we know that Master Xehanort, Ansem, Xemnas and the others will be back. Still, I wonder how they'll assemble once again 'cuz as we know, Ansem and Xemnas were taken out so Terra-nort (the Xehanort that has the body of Terra) will come back. Maybe Master Xehanort or Ansem already HAD a plan even before they assembled in KH3D. Damn, that Xehanort... he has plans with plans. XD

Okay, I'm already XD amazed by thedoodseven. He's such a fan of the series that he willingly put all that detail by memory. Wow, thedoodseven, are you that crazy for this game series?~! (By the way, I know the stories too XD)

Okay, I'm already XD amazed by thedoodseven. He's such a fan of the series that he willingly put all that detail by memory. Wow, thedoodseven, are you that crazy for this game series?~! (By the way, I know the stories too XD)

Yeah, I know, he's really something. A certified Kingdom Hearts Guru.

I'm not reading this because I haven't finished them all, but I absolutely love the Kingdom Heart series :) I'll have to read this thread in a while when/if I ever finish them!

There's so much to know about KH man. Yeah, it makes me really hype for KH3. So we know that Master Xehanort, Ansem, Xemnas and the others will be back. Still, I wonder how they'll assemble once again 'cuz as we know, Ansem and Xemnas were taken out so Terra-nort (the Xehanort that has the body of Terra) will come back. Maybe Master Xehanort or Ansem already HAD a plan even before they assembled in KH3D. Damn, that Xehanort... he has plans with plans. XD

I hope this time will be Xenahort's end.

I hope this time will be Xenahort's end.

I believe it will be. After all, his original body is coming back but it's the Terranort , not the real Xehanort. If you play to the end of BBS, you'll see that Terra and Master Xehanort face one another inside the mind of Terra (still being possessed by Xehanort). So maybe in KH3, we'll see Terra come back but he has to fight back for his body against Master Xehanort. According to the ploy synopsis, Sora and the others are looking for Terra, Ventus and Aqua besides looking for the Keyblade Wielders and the Seven Guardians of Light. So they still don't know that Terra's body is being possessed by Xehanort, they know that Ventus is locked away in Castle Oblivion and they know Aqua is trapped in the world of Darkness.

Yup, I see it already being Xehanort's end. He already knows that he has 13 vessels (well, 12. He lost his chance for a 13th) and he knows that he will face 7 Guardians so there's no need for him to delay his plans any longer.

And Nomura stated that any more games after KH3 is a new story for the KH series. So Xehanort, he's down!!!!!!!

I believe it will be. After all, his original body is coming back but it's the Terranort , not the real Xehanort. If you play to the end of BBS, you'll see that Terra and Master Xehanort face one another inside the mind of Terra (still being possessed by Xehanort). So maybe in KH3, we'll see Terra come back but he has to fight back for his body against Master Xehanort. According to the ploy synopsis, Sora and the others are looking for Terra, Ventus and Aqua besides looking for the Keyblade Wielders and the Seven Guardians of Light. So they still don't know that Terra's body is being possessed by Xehanort, they know that Ventus is locked away in Castle Oblivion and they know Aqua is trapped in the world of Darkness.

Yup, I see it already being Xehanort's end. He already knows that he has 13 vessels (well, 12. He lost his chance for a 13th) and he knows that he will face 7 Guardians so there's no need for him to delay his plans any longer.

And Nomura stated that any more games after KH3 is a new story for the KH series. So Xehanort, he's down!!!!!!!

KH3 is going to be epic. Hope Nomura answers EVERYTHING in this game.

So everything that's been happening is all of the Xehanort saga. Oh yeah, cannot wait for KH3. Hmmm... so Terra, Aqua and Ventus will be back. But I wonder.... 'bout Xion? Will she be back? you think thedoodseven?

So everything that's been happening is all of the Xehanort saga. Oh yeah, cannot wait for KH3. Hmmm... so Terra, Aqua and Ventus will be back. But I wonder.... 'bout Xion? Will she be back? you think thedoodseven?

I'll answer that for you, since like thedoodseven and diamondback8, I'm updated: she might. KH3D reveals that Xion still exists, but only within Sora's mind. Sad part is, Sora doesn't know who she is. But Xion still exists. Remember what thedoodseven said: Nobodies are humans too. they have their own hearts. So despite taking her out of existence, she still found refuge in Sora's heart. After all, she possessed some of Sora's powers briefly in 358/2 Days so yeah, guess it made sense she would still be part of Sora.

Which makes me think: Man, it sucks to be Sora, seeing as how he has Ventus's heart inside him AND Xion's being inside him. He has so many emotions to contain XD Man... mental torture, I tell ya, it's mental torture.

Back