Xbox One Kingdom Hearts 3 and other entries plot discussion (SPOILER ALERT)

I'll answer that for you, since like thedoodseven and diamondback8, I'm updated: she might. KH3D reveals that Xion still exists, but only within Sora's mind. Sad part is, Sora doesn't know who she is. But Xion still exists. Remember what thedoodseven said: Nobodies are humans too. they have their own hearts. So despite taking her out of existence, she still found refuge in Sora's heart. After all, she possessed some of Sora's powers briefly in 358/2 Days so yeah, guess it made sense she would still be part of Sora.

Which makes me think: Man, it sucks to be Sora, seeing as how he has Ventus's heart inside him AND Xion's being inside him. He has so many emotions to contain XD Man... mental torture, I tell ya, it's mental torture.

Yeah man :-( It's sad and hard that Sora has to have so many emotions and memories in his heart. I mean, he even chose to let Ventus's heart be inside of him in the end of BBS right? Man, goes to show that Sora is one tough kid. And yeah, Xion.... man, her demise was sad but it was still good to see her in KH3D. The mere fact she still exists in the KH games means maybe there's still a chance she'll be revived.

I'll answer that for you, since like thedoodseven and diamondback8, I'm updated: she might. KH3D reveals that Xion still exists, but only within Sora's mind. Sad part is, Sora doesn't know who she is. But Xion still exists. Remember what thedoodseven said: Nobodies are humans too. they have their own hearts. So despite taking her out of existence, she still found refuge in Sora's heart. After all, she possessed some of Sora's powers briefly in 358/2 Days so yeah, guess it made sense she would still be part of Sora.

Which makes me think: Man, it sucks to be Sora, seeing as how he has Ventus's heart inside him AND Xion's being inside him. He has so many emotions to contain XD Man... mental torture, I tell ya, it's mental torture.

You hit it right there. Yes, Xion still exists. I... damn it. I hate Xemnas. Young Xehanort and Master Xehanort are the type of villains you hate so much and yet too cool to hate. But Xemnas... god. I hate that guy. He might be the nobody but the fact that he created Xion just to steal Sora's powers and the fact that he erased Xion out of existence makes me blood boil everytime. It's weird how I'd hate Xemnas for taking out Xion instead of trying to make Sora the dark vessel. It's just, when I found out Nobodies are humans too, it made me sad Xion had to be erased too. But I was happy she still resided inside Sora's heart. But the sad part is, no one will ever remember her at all. But I hope KH3 will find her a home. A place where she can be herself too. DAMN THAT XEMNAS!

You hit it right there. Yes, Xion still exists. I... damn it. I hate Xemnas. Young Xehanort and Master Xehanort are the type of villains you hate so much and yet too cool to hate. But Xemnas... god. I hate that guy. He might be the nobody but the fact that he created Xion just to steal Sora's powers and the fact that he erased Xion out of existence makes me blood boil everytime. It's weird how I'd hate Xemnas for taking out Xion instead of trying to make Sora the dark vessel. It's just, when I found out Nobodies are humans too, it made me sad Xion had to be erased too. But I was happy she still resided inside Sora's heart. But the sad part is, no one will ever remember her at all. But I hope KH3 will find her a home. A place where she can be herself too. DAMN THAT XEMNAS!

Easy there, fella. It's okay. I know the feel, bro. At least we know Xion lives. It may not be the best of places but she still exists. At least she's safer than being hunted down by Xemnas.

You really have Xemnas that much, well you have a reason to. After all he did some annoying stuff that made the story even better.

Easy there, fella. It's okay. I know the feel, bro. At least we know Xion lives. It may not be the best of places but she still exists. At least she's safer than being hunted down by Xemnas.

Yes Xion lives, but we don't know for how long. Will Xemnas finally get what he wants or will Xion once again escape.

You really have Xemnas that much, well you have a reason to. After all he did some annoying stuff that made the story even better.

It's not because Xemnas is an annoyance he shouldn't be part of the story. I like that he exists... it's just nomura was brilliant in making a character I can hate so much. Xemnas... man, for a Nobody, he sure has the dark heart of his original self. He knew right from the get-go that Nobodies have hearts and yet he has no remorse. Damn. Nomura was brilliant to make this character.

It's not because Xemnas is an annoyance he shouldn't be part of the story. I like that he exists... it's just nomura was brilliant in making a character I can hate so much. Xemnas... man, for a Nobody, he sure has the dark heart of his original self. He knew right from the get-go that Nobodies have hearts and yet he has no remorse. Damn. Nomura was brilliant to make this character.

He sure is. I wonder if this character will last for a few more games.

Yes, he is a genius in making characters with hidden agendas.

Xemnas... such an evil guy. Really an evil guy. And then there's the fact he's joining Ansem, Young Xehanort, Xigbar, Saix, Master Xehanort and the other unrevealed dark vessels too... man, evil, evil, evil everywhere.

Yes Xion lives, but we don't know for how long. Will Xemnas finally get what he wants or will Xion once again escape.

I think she's gonna live for quite a while. In KH3D, she just tried to hide from Sora when he was exploring the Dream World. This already implies she lives inside Sora's heart. Well, whatever was left of her after that heartbreaking elimination she experienced. KH3 should give us the lowdown on what happens. The fact that Nomura showed her again in KH3D already gives us the hint she'll play a role in KH3.

It's not that Xemnas finally gets what he wants... it's what the ORG XIII get they WANT. The TRUE ORG XIII.... you know, the ORG XIII revealed in KH3D. Xemnas is no longer after his goal in KH2 'cuz he has joined his brethren in KH3D. If I remember right, he originally organized Org XIII in KH2 to collect hearts to make Kingdom Hearts open, just like Ansem's goal in KH1. But the Xemnas we meet in KH3D changes that and joins the TRUE ORG XIII. And man, he really hid that agenda that he wanted to prep the former ORG XIII to become dark vessels. But as you know, Nobodies gain their own hearts when they have none so you can't force the Special Nobodies to follow orders. Xemnas never saw that coming.

Oh and I read more abouyt KH3D's revelation.... hahgahah, man, KH really has revealed alternate timelines. There's a possibility the unrevealed vessels are actually Xehanorts from other timelines. So you know what this means? Man, Xehanort's Ansem is one heck of a fella to actually travel that far.

Guys! I have to correct something here....

It seems that when Ansem travelled back in time to meet Younger Xehanort, it WAS the latter who went and travelled to all the other timelines to get the vessels together in KH3D. Ansem was just in a cloak when he met him, and he gave him whatever remaining power he had. So it wasn't Ansem who went to the other timelines; it was the Younger Xehanort. Hmmmm... I'm really curious how he's gonna get back in time to formulate with the Thirteen Vessels of Darkness when he just went back to his time.

Also, Sora wasn't the only choice for becoming the 13th Vessel. Riku was. But Riku formed an immunity to darkness (thanks in part to his experience in Chain of Memories). And remember how Terra's body got inhabited by Master Xehanort in BBS? Master Xehanort states that he has 1 of the 7 guardians of light. THAT's Terra. Terra is still fighting to get his body back.

Guys! I have to correct something here....

It seems that when Ansem travelled back in time to meet Younger Xehanort, it WAS the latter who went and travelled to all the other timelines to get the vessels together in KH3D. Ansem was just in a cloak when he met him, and he gave him whatever remaining power he had. So it wasn't Ansem who went to the other timelines; it was the Younger Xehanort. Hmmmm... I'm really curious how he's gonna get back in time to formulate with the Thirteen Vessels of Darkness when he just went back to his time.

Also, Sora wasn't the only choice for becoming the 13th Vessel. Riku was. But Riku formed an immunity to darkness (thanks in part to his experience in Chain of Memories). And remember how Terra's body got inhabited by Master Xehanort in BBS? Master Xehanort states that he has 1 of the 7 guardians of light. THAT's Terra. Terra is still fighting to get his body back.

Wow. That's really cool. You've really memorized the whole thing. Good to know.

Wow. That's really cool. You've really memorized the whole thing. Good to know.

Hehehehe. Besides reading the wiki to get my memory straight, I can really remember XD man, talk about photographic memories. So that's why I'm excited for KH3 'cuz everything that's happened really leads up to this. KH3D just nailed it like a slap to the face. Everything I thought was right about KH just went down the hill and up hill. Nomura is one hell of a troll and teaser and epic-er when it comes to making the story.

Hehehehe. Besides reading the wiki to get my memory straight, I can really remember XD man, talk about photographic memories. So that's why I'm excited for KH3 'cuz everything that's happened really leads up to this. KH3D just nailed it like a slap to the face. Everything I thought was right about KH just went down the hill and up hill. Nomura is one hell of a troll and teaser and epic-er when it comes to making the story.

thedoodseven, the man with a heart for kingdom hearts. I wish I could remember all that. I've forgotten most of the characters and the stories.

thedoodseven, the man with a heart for kingdom hearts. I wish I could remember all that. I've forgotten most of the characters and the stories.

wahahahaha! Why thanks dood ;-D It's... hard to explain why I remember. Heck, there's other stories I remember by heart but really, it's KH that's got me started with it. Second to that is the MCU. XD hahaha.

wahahahaha! Why thanks dood ;-D It's... hard to explain why I remember. Heck, there's other stories I remember by heart but really, it's KH that's got me started with it. Second to that is the MCU. XD hahaha.

Whohohohohohoh... don't get started fella. This should strictly remain a KH3 thread, not an MCU hahahaha.

XD sorry guys. Hahahahah. KH3.... I knew it was gonna happen but to see it announced and then suddenly Nomura spilling some details on what's gonna happen.... hahaha XD Guess memory can work well if you're interested in something.

XD sorry guys. Hahahahah. KH3.... I knew it was gonna happen but to see it announced and then suddenly Nomura spilling some details on what's gonna happen.... hahaha XD Guess memory can work well if you're interested in something.

I know man. You've been into the story so you know best what's next.

Back