Xbox One Might Be Getting It On Day 1 After All!

TerminatorTim

So I didn't think I'd be getting an Xbox One on day 1 for financial reasons -- money is REALLY tight around here right now -- but it looks like we might be able to do it after all. A friend of mine recently offered to pay for half of it for me as a belated birthday/early Christmas gift. :D

So I didn't think I'd be getting an Xbox One on day 1 for financial reasons -- money is REALLY tight around here right now -- but it looks like we might be able to do it after all. A friend of mine recently offered to pay for half of it for me as a belated birthday/early Christmas gift. :D

Not sure where you will be able to reserve it. If I am correct, I think all places ae sold out fo the Day 1 editions...unless i am wrong?

Good luck. I looked all over for a friend of mine last week and the earliest shipping one I could find was 12/31.

Hope you find a way to actually pick one up, from what I keep reading it's slim pickings. Good luck!

Yeppers.....good luck. You may find one but be ready to pay a hefty price. I have 2 on pre-order and selling one. $499 is up to $635 now. It started out as a $500 deal but other heard and I am just taking the highest bid now.

Wow, that's quite the gesture. Even if you don't manage to find an available console (I have my doubts that you will), the thought alone is very generous. Perhaps it'd be a good idea to wait on it though, you and your friend would be paying through the teeth to find one on Day 1.

Honestly, I would suggest to not get it on Day 1 of release. Even though your issues may have been resolved right now, if I were you I'd wait till Christmas (just one month after release) and pick up stuff on sale. Definitely worth the wait.

Honestly, I would suggest to not get it on Day 1 of release. Even though your issues may have been resolved right now, if I were you I'd wait till Christmas (just one month after release) and pick up stuff on sale. Definitely worth the wait.

The console itself wont be o the sale and of the leaked adverts are correct neither will the games

Good luck, i hope you get it...

If you do you know we all want to see pics!!

Not to hijack the thread, but anyone planning on an unboxing video????

I was thinking about doing one, I just think I will be to excited to get it all hooked up as I know there is a big day one download before you can even use it.

Not to hijack the thread, but anyone planning on an unboxing video????
I was thinking about doing one, I just think I will be to excited to get it all hooked up as I know there is a big day one download before you can even use it.

Ill roll one up. Im also getting 2 at launch day. Mine and the wife's. But ill record it and then post it :D

My local GameStop has 2 day one versions and a few 'non-day one' versions - but both are avail at launch, so they say.

Impressive. 6 GameStops, 3 Best Buys, 1 Toys R Us, 1 Target, 2 Walmarts, 1 Sam Goody, 1 Costco, 1 BJ's, and 2 mom and pop stores all sold out by me lol. My bro - in-law has been looking for 2 weeks.

Definitely dont get it on day one
And dont buy into the hype of the day one people that will make you cringe and get it.
Who knows, maybe there would be some major flaws that make microsoft recall all units?
Take your time mate :D

If you don't mind me asking what's got you excited about the Xbox One?

If you don't mind me asking what's got you excited about the Xbox One?

I am looking forward to the TV integration, voice and gesture control, NFL features, great games, snap dual window ability, kinect features.

Impressive. 6 GameStops, 3 Best Buys, 1 Toys R Us, 1 Target, 2 Walmarts, 1 Sam Goody, 1 Costco, 1 BJ's, and 2 mom and pop stores all sold out by me lol. My bro - in-law has been looking for 2 weeks.

Same. I been trying to help a friend get one and unless you want to overpay for one on Ebay, I can not find one anywhere that ships before 12/31.

Back