Xbox One Might Be Getting It On Day 1 After All!

Same. I been trying to help a friend get one and unless you want to overpay for one on Ebay, I can not find one anywhere that ships before 12/31.

Thats what im saying. Uless there is like a special limited somewhere, you ar enot gonna get a day one edition.

There was a post yesterday somewhere on line about bestbuy.com opening up orders again.

Hmmmm unless its in-store only the website is still sold out. But yo did say they may open them up again. Thats where I got my 2nd one. 1 form Amazon and then Best Buy. STUPID 1 PER HOUSHOLD RULES!!!

Thats what im saying. Uless there is like a special limited somewhere, you ar enot gonna get a day one edition.

Unfortunately, even places like Amazon are stating the earliest is 12/31/13. You could try going to a place like Walmart and hope they have a few extra systems on 11/22 at midnight. I did this when the 360 came out and was lucky to score one.

J

The only site I found taking any preorders at all is Amazon with a ship date of 12/31. Most other places even later preorders are full.

I have one from MS store and gamestop. Both online orders but said I would get them day 1. Might go to work for
a few hours till it gets to my house. Dont think I could be productive though knowing its on the way.

I urge/implore everyone to REGISTER your consoles while its updating or soon after. Although Im a big xbox
fan..we all know what went down in the past RROD

I have one from MS store and gamestop. Both online orders but said I would get them day 1. Might go to work for
a few hours till it gets to my house. Dont think I could be productive though knowing its on the way.

I urge/implore everyone to REGISTER your consoles while its updating or soon after. Although Im a big xbox
fan..we all know what went down in the past RROD

Great advice! I will be doing the same.

FWIW, Amazon will let you preorder for 12/31 delivery even if you already have a preorder for Day One.

I already took off 11/22. Delivery in my area is usually before lunch or lunchtime so I hope to have it updated and running before the mad rush later on at night.

I already took off 11/22. Delivery in my area is usually before lunch or lunchtime so I hope to have it updated and running before the mad rush later on at night.

I have 11/22 off too and will be picking it up at midnight. If I see its taking too long then I'll will leave it updating and then play with it in the morning.

Btw, I'll be keeping my fingers crossed for you! Gotta let us know if you get a system.

J

YUUUUP! Same here. Wife and I took the day off also. And thats when I get my delieverys also, around 11 or 12.

I have 11/22 off too and will be picking it up at midnight. If I see its taking too long then I'll will leave it updating and then play with it in the morning.

Yeah, I took off 11/22 myself. I have a pre-order at both Walmart (hoping for a midnight opening) and Gamestop. Looking forward to opening the game system later that morning and enjoying a day of gaming!

J

I pre order at my walmart and wont be going there for the midnight release i will wake up around 8 am and go and get it and hook it up and everything, super excited i cannot wait!!

I pre order at my walmart and wont be going there for the midnight release i will wake up around 8 am and go and get it and hook it up and everything, super excited i cannot wait!!

If they have a midnight opening, I will be picking up my system at walmart. Probably won't do anything with the system until I wake up, but it will be nice to know it's sitting in my living room waiting to be hooked up to my 46" HDTV! Counting down the days :)

J

Call your local GameStop. Read an article about an hour ago saying they had more pre orders. I called them and they DO!! I just went in and preorder another one. I'm in Indiana. . Now I can cancel my online one and go to midnight release.

Yeah, I'm not figuring I'll be able to get an Xbox on day 1 now after looking into it with the friend, but it's still really cool that he's offered to pay for half of it. I don't really know at this point how we're going to swing it; I guess we'll have to wait until they come back in stock somewhere. Sucks that it probably won't be in the house til after Christmas but at the same time, it's awesome that's it's only going to cost us $250 out of pocket. :D

On another note, the wife is psyched because now it means the 360 can go into the bedroom for her. ;)

Wonder where all these consoles came from? GS must be their biggest retailer for them to open up orders. I still have one on order which I don't need any more.

Back