Most Challenging PC Game

I find that Starcraft I was very challenging because it was so hard to do thing compared to Starcraft II. There was no also mine and you could only select a certain amount of units. It was horrible.

Hmm, hard to tell... Probably complex strategy games. Also I used to play PC games very often when I was young (now I prefer XBOX) - few games seemed more challenging back then.

Mirror's Edge is pretty tough, I mean a Parkour game in first person view sounds like a fun idea at the time, but the controls are just so hard to master that eventually, what should be a game that is fun and free ends up being a game of pure pain and frustration. I watch my girlfriend Mirror's Edge and believe me she just loses her self every time, mostly because of the controls and game mechanics, one time she just slammed the controller fo hard in frustration that we ended up buying a new one altogether, I'd hate to see her play that when she's on her period.

I played Dota 2 for a couple of hours for a week and then watched some replays on YouTube. It was then that I realized that there was so much more to it and how tough it was. It's been some time but I still can't get near that level.

I see a lot of votes for Dark Souls but I've never tried that series out, if I did I might answer that as I hear it's incredibly difficult and that's exactly the appeal.

For me it is Starcraft II, I can get through the single player just fine but that's not the aim of the game honestly, the game is based around it's multiplayer and I'm completely out of my depth there, I won maybe 1 or 2 matches of the couple dozen I've tried, I just get destroyed by everyone.

LoL is pretty hard if you are against the right players, so can any game I suppose, same with cs:go and other multiplayer games.

QWOP, The Impossible game, and dark souls are difficult games, that's a given.

I like difficult games, it makes the game last longer, and makes you think more tactically about your situation

Difficult?
Hmm... nothing at all.
Ah yes.
Comparatively most wanted 2 is little bit tough.
And assassins creed, sometimes it's hard to find the way.

The most difficult game that I have ever played on the PC has got to be Sniper Elite V2. If you have the game difficulty all the way up, it is incredibly hard once you get into the later stages.

Mirror's Edge is pretty tough, I mean a Parkour game in first person view sounds like a fun idea at the time, but the controls are just so hard to master that eventually, what should be a game that is fun and free ends up being a game of pure pain and frustration. I watch my girlfriend Mirror's Edge and believe me she just loses her self every time, mostly because of the controls and game mechanics, one time she just slammed the controller fo hard in frustration that we ended up buying a new one altogether, I'd hate to see her play that when she's on her period.

Probably the hardest game I played on xbox but it was well worth it in my opinion. Can't wait for the sequel!

Probably the hardest game I played on xbox but it was well worth it in my opinion. Can't wait for the sequel!

yeah, I think mostly because it's first person so it's harder to navigate the environment. I think they're making a remake rather than a sequel? Or am I wrong? I hear about a remake.

Between Dark Souls and I wanna be the guy. Both are challenging as heck, one is more about memorization and the other is just about getting gud.

LoL is pretty hard if you are against the right players

And if you're with the wrong players. LoL has so many trolls it ruins almost every other match you play.

I think the hardest game I've played was Dark Souls. I don't really like super dificult games because I lose patience. lol

Back