Most Overrated PS2 Game?

I remember Black now. I remember liking it quite a bit, actually.

I still have Black. Haven't played it in years though. It's one of those games you don't revisit until someone bring it up as being a great game. You know, jogging your memory and all that.

The game that I thought was overrated on the PS2 was Final Fantasy. I swear I hear about it all the time and personally I don't think it is all that good of a game, but that is just my opinion.. As far as some people seeing Call of Duty as an overrated game, I would have to disagree with that. Call of duty was at its prime once it was available for the PS2 and I feel it got the rating it deserved.

I loved Call of Duty in the beginning but after awhile it got old and repetitive. Its like the writer who has great success with their first few books but then after a time the newer ones read just like the one before. COD got like that after awhile.

I would say Black and God of War. there was nothing special about these games, but they were overpraised in my opinion.

Final Fantasy X most defintely, I CANT STAND TIDUS AND HIS TEDIOUS BULLCRAP

I felt like God of War 2 was really overated, I don't know, also need for speed most wanted. There was a big to do and no substance behind these games basically they lived off of the success of their predecessors.

Yeah I think God of War was pretty overrated. But for Most Wanted well, I think it was a pretty good racing game, granted it's not much of an improvement over the last (maybe a downgrade almost) but I thought the game was pretty good and totally deserved the fame I think it's the best NFS game to date.

Back