Original Playstation Games

Oh, totally, i still have all my old PS1 games because i love them so much. Especially games like Vagrant Story, Rival Schools, Final Fantasy series, Tomba, Tony Hawk's Pro Skate are games that i will never let go and still keep playing them from years to come.

I still have my ps1 and play it frequently.

I think we tend to forget how great the old games were. Might have not been the best graphics. But it sure was fun to play.

I still have my PS1 console but it can no longer read CDs. That's why I gave all of my PS1 games to my nephew when I got my PS2. I still have ROMs for the PS1 in my Netbook though. Since I have a PS1 emulator, I can enjoy playing retro PS1 games right on my netbook without the need for a CD. Cool!

I have the first Tomb Raider and also Resident Evil and Silent Hill. I think all of these titles are classics to be honest and so that is why I have kept on to them.

I still have a playstation2 and that was the last playstation console I purchased. I purchased both the playstation2 and the xbox, then when the 360 was going up against the ps3 I decided to go with the xbox360.

I still have a ton of Playstation games. I have games like NFL BLITZ 2000, Need For Speed, WWF Smackdown 1 and 2, Frogger, NBA Showtime and Grand Theft Auto. I have never really tried to sell any of my old games. When I get games, I try to keep them all in tact for as long as I can. Plus if I were going to sell any of these games, I would have had to have done it MANY years ago. These games are not worth anything now. LOL!

I still have a collection of Playstation games. I have sold some of them and I have kept others. I always try to keep the games I enjoy the most and sell the games that I enjoy a little less. I try to find that perfect balance. I will say that I do not play my PS1 games as often as I use to because the quality and graphics are dated. But overall I still enjoy the overall gameplay when I do play.

Brave Fencer Musashi was a great action RPG hybrid. It had hilarious voice acting, fun gameplay and a fantastic soundtrack. It's kind of pricey to find a copy, but I definitely urge you to seek it out, it's one of the console's better games.

Yes I still own all of my game! The most treasured out of all of them would have to be the fact that I had Final Fantasy VII and the original Gran Turismo. Both of which are great games that I still play today, I've played FF over and over! Easily one of the games that has taken up a percentage of my gaming life. :)

-Paul

I still plenty of my old PS1 games. In fact, since the slim version of the PS3 can play PS1 games I play them from time to time. I would have to say my favorite PS1 games would have to be the Mega Man X series games, the digimon games and the King of Fighters games. Hopefully when Gaikai takes off on the PS4, I will be able to play my old games, and many more PS1 games whenever I want.

I have a few old Playstation 1 discs lying around, but I never play them. I don't even have an original playstation system anymore. Even if I did, I'm not sure if I'd play them anymore. Many PSX titles just didnt age very well. They're very pixelated and blocky graphic wise, and the gameplay/controls feels somewhat clunky on the games that I did go back and play. My advice is to avoid playing games from childhood. It ruins the nostalgia factor, because you realize many of the games were good for that time period but doesn't translate to today.

Back