Xbox 360 Playing Xbox 360 on Old TVs

I might be wrong, but didn't the 360 support SCART? I did play my 360 in a really small SD television that used to turn off at random times, but then i managed to gather some money and buy a LCD screen that i still use today. I do have to say i don't miss that much not being able to read stuff on screen.

I might be wrong, but didn't the 360 support SCART? I did play my 360 in a really small SD television that used to turn off at random times, but then i managed to gather some money and buy a LCD screen that i still use today. I do have to say i don't miss that much not being able to read stuff on screen.
Possibly? I've never messed with SCART. How did you make it work?

I remember playing my 360 on a standard definition television when I first got it. All I can say is that my eyes never recovered. The text was so tiny and unreadable that I was almost forced to purchase a HDTV at that point.

I remember playing my 360 on a standard definition television when I first got it. All I can say is that my eyes never recovered. The text was so tiny and unreadable that I was almost forced to purchase a HDTV at that point.

I don't mind not reading subtitles. It's just something I needed to do for a while until I get a better TV... What did you do to play it on a regular tv? Was it one with a coaxial cable?

That must be a really old tv then because i never saw a tv without the red, white or yellow adapters.

I always use HDMI when playing on Xbox. The regular red,white,yellow cables don't give the superior quality that the HDMI provides. I would just buy a new TV.

Back