Xbox One Project Spark Xbox One Beta launch stream tomorrow

Aha. So that's how it is. Nice, nice. And you have yet to blaze through the other modes.... hmmm, wonder what'll happen when you blaze through those.

Boy, oh boy if thedoodseven even goes for the other modes, it's going to be madness! But seeing as how he hasn't made much update about the games means he's still trying to solve the problem of the lag.

Boy, oh boy if thedoodseven even goes for the other modes, it's going to be madness! But seeing as how he hasn't made much update about the games means he's still trying to solve the problem of the lag.

Whatever the case is, as long as he gives us the updates about the game which by the way I would love to hear since I haven't had time to play it, I would really appreciate it.

Whatever the case is, as long as he gives us the updates about the game which by the way I would love to hear since I haven't had time to play it, I would really appreciate it.

More updates to come anyways. So like you said, in other words we just have to wait.

Yeah, let's all wait for this guy to get that lag solved.

Sup doods. Uhm, no updates for today as my mom has been using the laptop more than me. I can't install Project Spark on the other computer at home 'cuz it's not Windows 8. Man, that's one downside to Project Spark: you need Windows 8.1 to install it and I can't install Windows 8.1 'cuz it's non-transfarrable from the laptop. I'll give you all updates again when my mom's not using much.

Sup doods. Uhm, no updates for today as my mom has been using the laptop more than me. I can't install Project Spark on the other computer at home 'cuz it's not Windows 8. Man, that's one downside to Project Spark: you need Windows 8.1 to install it and I can't install Windows 8.1 'cuz it's non-transfarrable from the laptop. I'll give you all updates again when my mom's not using much.

Just keep us posted man. I'm really interested in the game.

Sure dood. No problem. I'll do my best to get some time with this game.

I'm really bummed about the game. I had it on my PC but I can't even play it. Why? I have to go to work and I can't bring it because it's not on my laptop.

Back