Xbox 360 Putting Games Back In Their Cases

I love my nephews to death, but one thing they do that aggravates me to no end is not putting their games back in the cases when they're finished playing with them. If they play Call of Duty one day, for example, and then the next day they decide to play Skyrim, instead of placing the Call of Duty disc back into the Call of Duty case, they take the COD out of the Xbox, take Skyrim out of its case, put COD in the Skyrim case, and put Skyrim in the Xbox. Then, the next thing I know, nothing is where is should be and I can never find the game I want to play when I want to play it! :mad:

My roommate used to do that same thing. I hated it as well so I feel your pain. But at least your nephews had the common sense to put the games back in A case. My roommate on the other hand, would just place the disks on the desk, on the counter, etc. Uncovered. So yeah, imagine my anger about that.

this is such a frustrating issue if i'm honest. I have a 7 year old daughter who has done exactly the same thing. I could never find the right game when I want it! I wouldn't advise a binder.. I tried this once and it ended up with discs going all over the place! I ended up standing over her when she was finished and kind of drilled the message home that she wasn't to get another one until the 1st game was put away, in the right box :)

I can be bad about this sometimes, but I do try to put them in the right case. A lot of times I might not even take them out of the Xbox to be honest.

I'm pretty organized myself, if anything I'd say I'm the one with a serious problem. If something is not where it's supposed to be I get mad. Of course, I have no kids to scramble things up so my games are right where they're supposed to be.

Back