Xbox One Still up for a Boxing game on the Xbox One?

diamondback8

We now know that EA is getting their MMA on with their take on the UFC this year but how about boxing, you still up for it?

Yeah, Why not? UFC will be on so I guess it's high time that they have a new boxing game on Xbox One. I hope they can make one just like UFC's graphics. I'm certain that we might see a boxing game within this year or next year.

Hmmm... why not I enjoyed playing the Fight Night games back in the day. Plus, Little Mac got included in Super Smash Bros. 3DS/Wii U so boxing in gaming may be making a comeback!

I don't see why they can't make it happen. Anyways they have UFC for one so I guess the possibility of us having another Fight Night game is very likely to happen sooner or later. I hope they can have all the new boxers on the new game.

I don't see why they can't make it happen. Anyways they have UFC for one so I guess the possibility of us having another Fight Night game is very likely to happen sooner or later. I hope they can have all the new boxers on the new game.

Yeah, I hope so too. Sure, Pacquiao, Bradley and the others are nice but having some new talent and even some veterans never put in a game can definitely rock.

Yeah, I hope so too. Sure, Pacquiao, Bradley and the others are nice but having some new talent and even some veterans never put in a game can definitely rock.

Looking forward to seeing those guys, well it would be nice to see some new faces, if they can add some newer boxers to the rosters or we can just create our own anyways.

Looking forward to seeing those guys, well it would be nice to see some new faces, if they can add some newer boxers to the rosters or we can just create our own anyways.

Create our own fighters was already there before. But what I would like to see is a new improvement on that. You know, give us even more options to make the boxers.

That was already available before dude. Well I'd like it better they had a better selection of skins, facial looks and hair.

Yo. If they can make another Hajime no Ippo game then I'm up for it. Not really that interested in another Fight Night game.

Yo. If they can make another Hajime no Ippo game then I'm up for it. Not really that interested in another Fight Night game.

Hohohohoh yeah. I'd love to see a new game like that in next-gen. It would still retain the anime/manga style BUT it would have the most ridiculous moves and special effects only next-gen can make.

Hohohohoh yeah. I'd love to see a new game like that in next-gen. It would still retain the anime/manga style BUT it would have the most ridiculous moves and special effects only next-gen can make.

I agree. Well the anime has some spectacular special effects that really makes each punch look really good. I hope they can really make one.

Haha. Love Hajime no Ippo, especially Aoki and Takamura. I hope they really make a game for the next gen consoles. The game would be one hell of a fighting game.

Haha. Love Hajime no Ippo, especially Aoki and Takamura. I hope they really make a game for the next gen consoles. The game would be one hell of a fighting game.
Ippo! Haha. I love that anime. Well I really loved the games that they made.

sure, the fight night series was always good. Plus as a series known for it's graphics it'd be nice to see what they could accomplish on next gen.

sure, the fight night series was always good. Plus as a series known for it's graphics it'd be nice to see what they could accomplish on next gen.

I can imagine a crisper graphic designs for characters and some cool special effects. But it would be better if they can make it almost realistic.

I can imagine a crisper graphic designs for characters and some cool special effects. But it would be better if they can make it almost realistic.

Yeah, that's something to look out for. I hope they can even add the veterans like maybe play the older guys.

As long as the game can do some awesome realistic movements and fluid motion, I'm all for a new Fight Night.

As long as the game can do some awesome realistic movements and fluid motion, I'm all for a new Fight Night.

It's way better if they can capture the actual moves that the boxers have and if they can make it as realistic as possible like you said.

It's way better if they can capture the actual moves that the boxers have and if they can make it as realistic as possible like you said.

Yeah, something just like what they did on UFC.

Yeah, that's quite a good thing. If they can also make kinect connect to the game and if we have a choice to use our own character on kinect that would be so awesome.

Back