Xbox One Still up for a Boxing game on the Xbox One?

Yeah, that's quite a good thing. If they can also make kinect connect to the game and if we have a choice to use our own character on kinect that would be so awesome.

Are you pointing out something like a Fighter within themed fight night? I wish it doesn't look bad as what that game did.

Hair extensions and hairpieces really can help to improve the looking of people and help to change them a lot hair extensions and hairpieces if choosing the right type and right style of hair wigs for you, of course that you will look and become more and more attractive and also buy hairwigsall.com mens wigs online now is easy as you can just get the ideal style that you want online at online shops now. I have just buy me a Synthetic Wigs and it is perfect.

I think with the new possibilities with the Xbox one, i would love a company to make a solid and fun boxing game.
Maybe not EA as i dont know how well that could create one, but i hope to a good boxing game come out soon!

I am so down for a new boxing game on the Xbox One. I have been waiting for a good boxing game for what seems like an eternity now. I still play all the old Fight Nights because they are the best boxing games in my opinion. A brand new Fight Night would be a sight for sore eyes. I don't see why EA won't make one in the near future, I am sure they know we all want a new Fight Night.

Back