The Crysis game standard on PC now?

Yeah but that's the point, to force the PC gamers to switch to consoles by making crappy PC ports of games. Or maybe they're just not that good when it comes to ports. It's not really Ubisoft game but when Brutal Legend was released for the PC it was really clunky.

It costs them more money really. It just means less people buy their stuff.

It costs them more money really. It just means less people buy their stuff.

True. But think about it, if they don't develop for PC or if they half ass the port it will cost them less. But still better bad than nothing.

True. But think about it, if they don't develop for PC or if they half ass the port it will cost them less. But still better bad than nothing.

Yeah, pretty much. Besides in a few years we will have PC's strong enough to brute force through them but it'll still be awhile...

Yeah, pretty much. Besides in a few years we will have PC's strong enough to brute force through them but it'll still be awhile...

Yeah, just the other day I was messing around Youtube and I saw this guy who built a gaming PC clocking in at $350. It was pretty decent for the price. Not to mention computer parts are getting a lot cheaper now.

Yeah, just the other day I was messing around Youtube and I saw this guy who built a gaming PC clocking in at $350. It was pretty decent for the price. Not to mention computer parts are getting a lot cheaper now.

Yeah, the price on parts have been going down again. They went up so high a few years ago due to some of the floods in the asia-pacific region...

Yeah, the price on parts have been going down again. They went up so high a few years ago due to some of the floods in the asia-pacific region...

Yeah just imagine if China decided to not give a crap anymore. PC prices would go as high as a Mac. Imagine how much Apple will charge if that happens.

Yeah just imagine if China decided to not give a crap anymore. PC prices would go as high as a Mac. Imagine how much Apple will charge if that happens.

Pssh, they already mark us but a couple k now. I can't even imagine..

Back