Xbox One Totally awesome Soda Drinker Pro coming to Xbox One in September

Claptrap

[video=youtube;mEOsE1Z_lUo]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mEOsE1Z_lUo[/video]​
The wild world of soda drinking simulation is finally making the leap to the next-generation. Soda Drinker Pro is coming to the Xbox One, Will Brierly, the game's creator, tells Joystiq.

Harnessing the power of Kinect, Xbox One users can drink actual soda to complete the game's various soda chugging challenges (or at least mimic the action to control the game). Also included is Soda Drinker Pro's secret game Vivian Clark, a lucid dream-like platforming mini-game. The Xbox One version will also feature exclusive levels, including a "Drinking Soda Through Time" experience, offering soda fans the opportunity to sip in various environments, including the roaring '20s.

Brierly confirmed the game would run at a 60fps in 1080p. "It's important," he tells us, "we need a pixel-perfect experience with complete fluid dynamics."

Soda Drinker Pro will arrive on the Xbox One in September. The game is currently available on PC, Mac and Linux.

Source: http://www.joystiq.com/2014/04/12/soda-drinker-pro-coming-to-xbox-one-in-september/

Ogohohohohohohohoh. They finally had a chance to bring it to the Xbox One? :-D Well, this means Goat Simulator has a chance! But seriously though... drinking soda? hahaha awesome.

:( I wanted a restaurant eating sim where you can go to good and terrible restaurants/trucks/diners, dine and dash, leave tips, leave because there was a rat running around in the lighting, dirty silverware, use Yelp, find hair in your food, see the Health Department grade, have to wash dishes if you can't pay, and get a stomach bug...but soda drinking will do.

Wow this is like one of those Xbox Live Indie games.

:( I wanted a restaurant eating sim where you can go to good and terrible restaurants/trucks/diners, dine and dash, leave tips, leave because there was a rat running around in the lighting, dirty silverware, use Yelp, find hair in your food, see the Health Department grade, have to wash dishes if you can't pay, and get a stomach bug...but soda drinking will do.

I would play this! I would pay money for this!

lol A soda drinking simulator. I'm sure its supposed to be intentionally horrendous looking xD.

I like the idea of a restaurant dining sim.

Ogohohohohohohohoh. They finally had a chance to bring it to the Xbox One? :-D Well, this means Goat Simulator has a chance! But seriously though... drinking soda? hahaha awesome.

I know man. It really don't get these games these days. I wonder what they were all thinking creating these simulator games.

What in the----- they managed to put this game in the Xbox One? WOW. Just wow.... the age of indie games has begun!

Somebody will eventually do it. Till then, soda drinking will have to do for now (man, I feel silly writing that down XD)

Somebody will eventually do it. Till then, soda drinking will have to do for now (man, I feel silly writing that down XD)

Hahahaha XD you and me both. Man, somebody just HAD to come up with this game. The world's really a post-modern world.

First, there was Goat Simulator, there was Bear Simulator, and now THIS? This world has gone to the weirdness!

Goddamnit Indie games, why do you waste your time on this sort of thing? Although I wonder how much they'll realistically make with all the press

Goddamnit Indie games, why do you waste your time on this sort of thing? Although I wonder how much they'll realistically make with all the press

Serious now, I'll be surprised if it sells at all. It's even free on PC.

Weed Smoking Sim. I'm surprised it hasn't happened yet or maybe I just haven't heard of it.

Hold RT to light up the bong.

XD hahahahahaha. Suddenly, when you do light up the bong, you'll be transported into a dimension where the game speaks to you. Directly XD

Weed Smoking Sim. I'm surprised it hasn't happened yet or maybe I just haven't heard of it.

Hold RT to light up the bong.

Hahahaha like what marthyrocks said: Weed Smoker Pro. XD hahahahahahhaha. Yeah, bro, we going high to the mountains!

Back