Xbox One Totally awesome Soda Drinker Pro coming to Xbox One in September

Serious now, I'll be surprised if it sells at all. It's even free on PC.

They might get donations from people who like their ingenuity and 'craziness'. I mean, free games do end up making money...somehow.

Weed Smoking Sim. I'm surprised it hasn't happened yet or maybe I just haven't heard of it.

Hold RT to light up the bong.

Hahahaha XD Awwww man. I think somebody will make it happen. Somebody will think of this and make it happen. Goat Simulator happened, this game happened... why not this one? Light up the bong and go back in time!

Hahahaha XD Awwww man. I think somebody will make it happen. Somebody will think of this and make it happen. Goat Simulator happened, this game happened... why not this one? Light up the bong and go back in time!

Wahaha. Weed smoking sim might be a bad addition to this man. Just imagine kids playing the game and eventually wanting to try it.

Wahaha. Weed smoking sim might be a bad addition to this man. Just imagine kids playing the game and eventually wanting to try it.

Yeah.... imagine. Kids will be like, "Mom, dad... can I try weed?" hahahaha... okay, better hope it doesn't happen.

Yeah.... imagine. Kids will be like, "Mom, dad... can I try weed?" hahahaha... okay, better hope it doesn't happen.

I think it's a bad idea. XD hahahaha. It would make Fox News go bananas and take on the devs that would try to make a game like this

Or how about some Coffee Drinker Pro? hahahah. Drink an espresso and you're at the end of the world~!

Or how about some Coffee Drinker Pro? hahahah. Drink an espresso and you're at the end of the world~!

Hahahahaha. Ah great, now we're into drinking games now? Wouldn't be surprised if they made some beer drinking game too.

Hahahahaha. Ah great, now we're into drinking games now? Wouldn't be surprised if they made some beer drinking game too.

Or how about Tequila? or Scotch? The Alcohol Drinker Pro! Where you'll be woozy and dizzy and drunk in just seconds!

Weed Smoker Pro could actually work if there was also bad trips. It'd basically be a crossover of Soda Drinker Pro and LSD: The Dream Simulator. Burnout difficulty would be the most difficult as it's just your person chilling on the couch and watching Ren and Stimpy.

Weed Smoker Pro could actually work if there was also bad trips. It'd basically be a crossover of Soda Drinker Pro and LSD: The Dream Simulator. Burnout difficulty would be the most difficult as it's just your person chilling on the couch and watching Ren and Stimpy.

Weed Smoker Pro would be awesome with all odd stuff that can happen. Get high at your house, think you're on some sort vision thing end up behind the 76 gas station with a pocketful of ABC gum and not in the clothes you were wearing before.

Weed Smoker Pro would be awesome with all odd stuff that can happen. Get high at your house, think you're on some sort vision thing end up behind the 76 gas station with a pocketful of ABC gum and not in the clothes you were wearing before.

Could work man. I mean once you get high on the game you can go crazy.

Yes, I'd love this and the bad trip idea.

Yeah this is one of those games parents will have to watch out for...but I'd still like to see it done.

Someone out there is probably already working on it. Along with Coffee Drinker Pro where you have to order coffee or make it and it can spill on you, my idea for a Dining sim, Public Restroom Pro, and 5PM Traffic Pro.

I just watched the video and that's certainly the most boring game I've ever witnessed in my entire life. Goat simulator is fun this is just...bad.

Thank God!! I have been waiting for a game like this for all of my life. I can see myself having the time of my life with Soda Drinker Pro. I will probably never play any other game again for as long as I live. Seriously though, this is the dumbest idea for a game that I have ever seen. I am not saying that it won't sell though. I personally wont even watch another video on this game, let alone purchase it. I found it funny that the creator of the game had to mention that the game will run at 60 FPS at 1080p. No duh, the game looks worse than a N64 game.

I just watched the video and that's certainly the most boring game I've ever witnessed in my entire life. Goat simulator is fun this is just...bad.

To be serious now, this is the kind of game that is just stream or let's play trash. It's fun to watch people playing it, hearing their commentary about how ridiculous and ****ty the game is, but that's all it's got going for it!

Back