Xbox One What are you going to do with your 360 after you get the One?

Question for those who just sold their 360. How much did you make and what was the model? I have trouble finding buyers for mine.

I got $225 for my 360 Slim with about 10 games, 6-7 were old like MLB 2009, old Madden, etc.... Trick is to keep relisting it and relisting it.

I might try to sell it but i have to see the features of the Xbox One first. I love the Xbox 360 a lot though, so i might try to keep for a little while longer and then sell it if i am pleased the Xbox One console.

Keeping hold of it since there's no BC and Tropico 5 is out next year. I don't have room for more than 2 consoles in my bedroom though so once I get my Xbox One, I will move the PS3 downstairs (to use as a family blu ray player. If I want to play a ps3 game i'll just take it back upstairs) and have the 360 and XBO in my bedroom.

I'm probably going to keep mine hooked up to one of the other HDMI slots so everyone in our house can play Halo till another one comes out on Xbox One. After that, I'd like to say we'd sell it, but it's probably a little more likely that it'll collect dust for a year before we finally take the plunge.

Souce: what I've done with every old console.

Back