Xbox One What will your style be?

Why, the same way I play all my 'choose your action' type games Pinky! Stealth it all the way at first, never killing a single guard if possible, and never being seen. Then I do a second playthrough as a vengeful sword, cutting through the land. Then maybe a mix of the two for my third playthrough.

Why, the same way I play all my 'choose your action' type games Pinky! Stealth it all the way at first, never killing a single guard if possible, and never being seen. Then I do a second playthrough as a vengeful sword, cutting through the land. Then maybe a mix of the two for my third playthrough.

Still a good option but in my case I would love to take them all out. No survivors.

Still a good option but in my case I would love to take them all out. No survivors.

Well that's what I do on the second playthrough knives. I kill everyone, make a big name of myself etc etc. I might even do a fourth playthrough where I only kill certain people who I deem to be evil enough that killing them really isn't a bad thing.

Well that's what I do on the second playthrough knives. I kill everyone, make a big name of myself etc etc. I might even do a fourth playthrough where I only kill certain people who I deem to be evil enough that killing them really isn't a bad thing.

Probably depends if the mission has a time limit. If it doesn't I don't mind taking them all out.

Probably depends if the mission has a time limit. If it doesn't I don't mind taking them all out.

Most missions don't in stealth games, just to allow you to play it this way, but I get what you mean.

Back