Xbox 360 Which Game Are you Buying Next?

danealegana

I have just started playing GTA IV 2 weeks ago since the announcement of GTA V so I think I'd better catch up and I am not yet able to finished it.
And also I already have in mind of getting GTA V on its release date or later.

I just want to know what are the next games you are also planning to buy and maybe Ill add it to my list.

I think I'm going to get Far Cry: Blood Dragon next. It has received some decent reviews across a lot of gaming websites like ign. From the videos that I have seen, the graphics look great. A lot of people are also saying that it's actually pretty funny. I'm very sure that I would be entertained with this game.

I think the next game will be Saints Row IV, followed by GTA V. The only two games I am really looking forward to (especially GTA V)

I'm gonna buy Far Cry: Blood Dragon soon. It looks SUPER EXCELLENT and I just NEED to play it.

I'll be getting two in the very near future, most likely tomorrow Saints Row IV and Far Cry: Blood Dragon they have both been getting some really good reviews. I've seen some videos on youtube as well and the graphics really do look great.

A definite would be saints row 4 after I saw the trailer for it.
The inflato-ray looks amazing, and I'm excited to see what else they added.

Not expecting much from this summer, the only thing i am really interested is the new game from Suda51 that it's called Killer is Dead, and that is only coming out on... July or June.

Not expecting much from this summer, the only thing i am really interested is the new game from Suda51 that it's called Killer is Dead, and that is only coming out on... July or June.

Well, that is certainly an excellent one to look forward to. Grasshopper always release amazing, memorable games. I'm really looking forward to it that one, myself... plus, it almost looks like it's got more of a killer7 vibe going on that Grasshopper's other recent games.

Well, that is certainly an excellent one to look forward to. Grasshopper always release amazing, memorable games. I'm really looking forward to it that one, myself... plus, it almost looks like it's got more of a killer7 vibe going on that Grasshopper's other recent games.

I'm gonna give a try at Portal, it looks good, never got around to playing it, so I'm gonna buy it next pay-day.

I think the next game will be Saints Row IV, followed by GTA V. The only two games I am really looking forward to (especially GTA V)

I'm gonna buy Far Cry: Blood Dragon soon. It looks SUPER EXCELLENT and I just NEED to play it.

Ill add this games on my list since a lot of people commented they would be getting it.

Regarding Saints Row IV, is it better if I play the previous releases for better gameplay experience or just jump on to it?

In addition to Far Cry, I would also like to grab Bio Shock. I haven't played the recent game yet. Well, now that we have mentioned games that we would buy the next question is, where do we get the money? I just wish that they would lower the prices of the games.

The new Dead island looks really good, so I plan to buy that soon as well as Far cry:blood dragon. The only other games I'm looking forward to are saints row 4 and Grand theft auto 5, maybe Call of duty ghosts but that's not for a while. All of the other game's I'm looking forward to are on the 3DS.

Just bought Dead Island: Riptide a few days ago and started playing it today. Enjoying it so far! Next on the agenda is definitely Far Cry: Blood Dragon followed by GTA V. Also will probably pick up The Last of Us on PS3 when it comes out.

I may buy Shadow of the Colossus or the Silent Hill HD collection. As far as newer releases go, GTA V is a possibility.

I'm extremely excited for GTA V, hopefully it is released for next gen consoles to take advantage of the new generations graphical capabilities. It is looking to be game of the year for 2013/2014.

The new Dead island looks really good, so I plan to buy that soon as well as Far cry:blood dragon. The only other games I'm looking forward to are saints row 4 and Grand theft auto 5, maybe Call of duty ghosts but that's not for a while. All of the other game's I'm looking forward to are on the 3DS.

Just bought Dead Island: Riptide a few days ago and started playing it today. Enjoying it so far! Next on the agenda is definitely Far Cry: Blood Dragon followed by GTA V. Also will probably pick up The Last of Us on PS3 when it comes out.

Dead Island. I think Ill add it to my list too. Looks cool!

Now I have on my list:
Far Cry: Blood Dragon
Dead Island
Saints Row IV

Going to the mall later and see if I can find these! :)

Before I buy any more brand new games I may go back and buy some games that I wanted before that I had no time to play. The next one might be The Witcher 2. I've been wanting it for quite some time and it looks very good. Other games I'm thinking about are
Gears of War 2
Gears of War 3
Dragon's Dogma
Fallout New Vegas

I think that's it for now.

Dragon's Dogma
Fallout New Vegas

Oh, just in case, you know these 2 have "ultimate" editions, right? Just in case, so you do end up getting those instead of the older versions... Dragon's Dogma: Dark Arisen came out recently, though, so it may be more expensive than the old game, but it launched at $40. Excellent game, by the way. Only issues I had with it where graphical issues. Oh yeah, and Fallout: New Vegas Ultimate Edition came out a while ago, so you should definitely try to get that one and not the original game. It has all the DLCs and some new exclusive stuff.

Just some suggestions.

Honestly, I'm not going to buy any new game until I get the new console and I don't know when that is going to be, all depends on the prices. But without a doubt, I'm going to buy a fighting game, a FPS and FIFA. That's how I roll, one of each genres so I never get bored.

Back