Xbox 360 Which Game Are you Buying Next?

I never got Dragon's Dogma so I'll probably be buying that soon... Dead Island Riptide, Hitman... and I still need to get Minecraft.

Dragon's Dogma is suppose to be amazingly good, it's been on my list for quite a long time. However the next game I'm buying unquestionably without a doubt.. Watch Dogs, that is if it gets a 360 release. I also recently picked up the Metal Gear Solid HD collection, been such a treat to go back and play through MGS2 again.

I want to get Assassin's Creed III next, even though it isn't an exclusive. I've played every Assassin's Creed game on my 360, so I feel like it's the best console for it. I just wish ACIII would go down in price, because I'm trying to save money--but I've just got to have it!

I'm not up to date on buying the most recent games (I tend to borrow friends'). We all mix and match the newest games.
The next for me, since no one else has and I want it really bad, is probably the new (well, newest) Tomb Raider.

I'll probably be buying the newest Tomb Raider game as I haven't had chance to buy it yet.
I'm really wanting to play it though and can't wait!

Man, I really wanna try the new Tomb Raider as well. It does look like its kind of following the more typical "action-sequence" and parkour-style gameplay of so many action/adventure games today. Nonetheless, I've heard nothing but good reviews of it. I've actually only played a little bit of Tomb Raider Anniversary a while back, so I'm not too familiar with the series, but it seems interesting.

I'm probably more likely to snatch up Darksiders 2 after I beat the first one, or maybe Bioshock: Infinite. I rented that a few weeks ago for a weekend and loved the heck out of it. I'm a big fan of the Rapture-based Bioshocks, so this new setting was fresh and fun as well as familiar.

I pre-ordered Madden 25 for the 360, but I may buy something between now and its release. I still haven't gotten Assassin's Creed III, but I'm also looking at Far Cry 3, among others. I always wait for games to go down in price as much as possible before buying them, even if they're really good. Bioshock Infinite is one of those that I'm still waiting to go down in price considerably.

nothing really... not till november... with xbox one release...

only one im intrested in is.. south park... but its not a have to have game by any means.

Well, I am thinking GTA V since I miss stealing peoples cars at traffic stops, not that I a car thief in real life hehehe, but it's more fun to do so. I think this game should be given to kleptomaniacs and guys convicted of GTA so as to satisfy that itch that comes with stealing a car.

Going to get GTA V for sure. Looks great!
Somone who like GTA just like me, yaay, so what is it about GTA V do you like most apart from shooting guys that is and stealing guns from cops, or driving ambulances with the siren blaring :)

The next game I'm looking forward to purchase is Grand Theft Auto V. After I watched the trailer on Youtube I realized that I have to have that game in my collection! So right now I'm just waiting for my paycheck, so that I can go ahead and preorder this amazing game!

I'm still debating on GTA V. It isn't that it doesn't look amazing (it does), but there are other games I was thinking of buying long before I had considered it. It's difficult to choose between multiple games I know are going to be great because, one way or another, I'm going to feel like I'm missing out.

As good as GTA V looks, I have to go with Diablo III. My PC has terrible specs, and missing out on a long-awaited game from one of my favorite series has been killing me. Even if the 360 version will be watered down, I know Diablo III will be a great experience.

Next on my buying radar is Saint's Row 4 and Splinter Cell Blacklist, even though that's next month. July was kind of a slow month so I used it to work down my backlog. I don't plan on being an early adopter for next gen since most of my most desired games won't come out until middle/late 2014, so this year I'll stay current gen and finish out my library.

I was actually on the fence for GTAV, but I admit the gameplay video changed my mind. The premise and mechanics looks really engaging and fun. So, I'll definitely be picking it up, whenever they actually release it.

I don't really plan on buying any games, instead when I'm in town I go into my local gaming store , or perhaps if there's some kind of a deal online and I buy it then. But the next game that I know I will be buying on launch will be GTA 5. As for those people willing to buy Diablo 3 I would just say don't bother. As a big fan of Diablo 2, I bought Diablo 3 at launch for the PC and the game is just so terribly average. I know that Diablo 2 was a grind, but then it was at least enjoyable. Now it's just dull and boring. That game is seriously not worth your money, unless they have made some huge changes to the console version.

I'm actually gonna go hunt down age of empires 3. I know it's like a decade old but, I realised this week I am seriously lacking any strategy or God type games. As I think about games that will fill this gap and fill my hunger to plot and plane and be the hand of God, two games came to mind; age of empires and black and white. I know neither are actually Xbox games ( I think age was Microsoft?) but my Xbox just doesn't have any quality God/ strategy sims. Does it?

So age 3 is gonna be my next purchase which will be for my pc.

As for my Xbox, I just downloaded the free assassins creed 2 from the games for gold store and am just going to wait till the 1st of next month which is like 3 days away for my next free game. That will satisfy my fix for a new Xbox game. As long as its not another cheapo game like that defence game! Cor, what were theynthinkin?

Back