Xbox One Wolfenstein: The New Order will have Doom 4 beta as pre-order bonus!

KN1GHTMARE

Former Moderator
From
NJ
Website
socialclub.rockstargames.com
Wolfenstein: The New Order will be available on May 20 in North America, May 22 in Australia and May 23 in Europe according to an action-packed new trailer.

Bethesda's upcoming shooter will be available on PS4, Xbox One, PS3, Xbox 360 and PC on that date, according to the video below.

But that's not the most exciting part. Additionally, pre-ordering the game will grant you access to the beta for the long-absent Doom 4, which has apparently been retitled "Doom".

via IGN

[video=youtube_share;_Zlch2TNcLc]http://youtu.be/_Zlch2TNcLc[/video]

I wasn't too thrilled with another Wolfenstein game being developed, even if it is by Bethesda, but I do like having beta access espeically to a new Doom. Hmm, might have to reconsider my strategy now. While the above trailer was interesting, the gameplay did not look too impressive in my opinion, but I'll reserve final judgement till a later date. What about you guys? Any plans to pick this up or pre-order for the beta access? Let us know in the comments below!

While the above trailer was interesting, the gameplay did not look too impressive in my opinion, but I'll reserve final judgement till a later date. What about you guys? Any plans to pick this up or pre-order for the beta access? Let us know in the comments below!

Still having seconds thoughts on this, but I agree having doom available to play is quite a good bonus. I guess I may have to skip wolfenstein.

Still having seconds thoughts on this, but I agree having doom available to play is quite a good bonus. I guess I may have to skip wolfenstein.

Yeah, Doom is definitely one of the games that I would love to have and play.

Who doesn't love Doom. I've been a long time fan of the game. Heck I even played the first one on my windows 98 pc. Haha. It's been a while since I've played the last Doom game. I can't wait to try this thing out, but as for wolfenstein, well they don't make games like that like they used to.

Who doesn't love Doom. I've been a long time fan of the game. Heck I even played the first one on my windows 98 pc. Haha. It's been a while since I've played the last Doom game. I can't wait to try this thing out, but as for wolfenstein, well they don't make games like that like they used to.

Yeah, I agree Doom really rocks. But well I don't mind getting Wolfenstein since I've played a few of the games they had in the past.

Wow, the new Doom as a beta? Well, well, the next Doom has come to the next-gen! Hmmm... wonder how they'll be playing this one out. Will it still continue the story of Doom 3? Will it go back to its roots? Anything can happen

Doom. Doom! Well, if we y'all want to try this game out, we got to pre-order! That is, if you want access right away. Well, at least we know a new Doom is coming.

Wow, Doom 4 actually exists. Well, hope to see what they got in store for this new Doom. I hope it can at least go to its roots again but still maintains modernism.

Wow, Doom 4 actually exists. Well, hope to see what they got in store for this new Doom. I hope it can at least go to its roots again but still maintains modernism.

Yeah, I hope so too. Doom has always been one of my favorite games.

I hope we get to see more weapons and characters to kill. Haha.

I hope we get to see more weapons and characters to kill. Haha.

Yeah I agree, If we have a better range of arsenals that we can use to kill those enemies that would be way more exciting.

I love Doom. I wonder if Bethesda is aware that people are more interested in the beta for a game (that at its roots was pretty much Wolf in a different skin) that is still some way off than the finished game that serves as its vehicle.

I love Doom. I wonder if Bethesda is aware that people are more interested in the beta for a game (that at its roots was pretty much Wolf in a different skin) that is still some way off than the finished game that serves as its vehicle.

Hey it worked for Zone of Enders with MGS 2 and it also worked for Crackdown with Halo 3 lol

I know they are aware of it. I really hope they can work things out.

Hey it worked for Zone of Enders with MGS 2 and it also worked for Crackdown with Halo 3 lol

Heck yeah. So Bethesda is using the tactic of adding the beta for a game that everybody wants with the game that people will probably want. Marketing ploy, as I see it.

Heck yeah. So Bethesda is using the tactic of adding the beta for a game that everybody wants with the game that people will probably want. Marketing ploy, as I see it.

It's as what you said a marketing ploy. They've been doing that ever since. Now they have doom 4 beta if you get the game I guess they will sell a lot this year.

It's as what you said a marketing ploy. They've been doing that ever since. Now they have doom 4 beta if you get the game I guess they will sell a lot this year.

Sales strategies have always been one of the things that haven't been changed for so long. they've been improving it.

Well the game isn't that bad to be honest. I've checked wolfenstein again and it does look like a decent game this time.

i havnt seen pics trailers screen shots or really anything bout either ofthe games.

Back