Xbox One Wolfenstein: The New Order will have Doom 4 beta as pre-order bonus!

i havnt seen pics trailers screen shots or really anything bout either ofthe games.

I suggest checking out Eurogamer's traitor/preview/coverage video. It shows more and the game actually looks good.

If I picked up a new console I would likely get it. Bethesda loves their stealth elements--as do I--and it's cool to see it being a significant part in an FPS's SP campaign.

I've seen the video in question and while I'm warming up to Wolf, I'm still more interested in Doom.

I'm mildly interested in Wolfenstein and somewhat interested in Doom. The video did look cool though. I'm sure I'll warm up to it as more videos and eventual Twitch playthroughs come out.

Wolfenstein is going to be all over Twitch when it drops like Titanfall and GTA V before that.

I've had Titanfall gameplay on in the background all day. I will definitely have Wolfenstein, Doom beta play, and inFamous on when they all hit.

Infamous and Doom. I will definitely get both of them. As for Wolfenstein, this might take a bit more of decision making. So I'm still holding off from it for the meantime. Either way I agree, Titanfall is really fun to play with.

Wow, Doom 4 as a pre-order incentive? Well, that's cool. At least we get to see what the next Doom's like.

Yeah there's no shortage of Titanfall gameplay. I believe Elder Scrolls Online will see a lot of channels as well on Twitch, especially with that app coming.

Yeah there's no shortage of Titanfall gameplay. I believe Elder Scrolls Online will see a lot of channels as well on Twitch, especially with that app coming.

Titanfall will have something on twitch as well. I wonder if they will add monsters on Titanfall.

In terms of classic "I grew up with these" games, the pairing of including the Doom beta with Wolf does seem to fit pretty darn well in my opinion. I mean, c'mon, they were both old ass PC games originally. I can see the correlation. As for whether I want to pick up Wolf, I'm not sure. Doom sounds like it will be pretty good though.

In terms of classic "I grew up with these" games, the pairing of including the Doom beta with Wolf does seem to fit pretty darn well in my opinion. I mean, c'mon, they were both old ass PC games originally. I can see the correlation. As for whether I want to pick up Wolf, I'm not sure. Doom sounds like it will be pretty good though.

Doom has always been the best FPS game ever made.

Oh, man. I grew up on both of these games. I'm hard-pressed not to go for it, just for the nostalgia factor. Can't wait to see what they've decided to do with Doom.

i cant find the article but wolfenstein is suppose to be over the top graphics wise.. on the lines of ryse with how clean and polished it is..

Oh, man. I grew up on both of these games. I'm hard-pressed not to go for it, just for the nostalgia factor. Can't wait to see what they've decided to do with Doom.

If you've seen Doom3, my guess this new one will be much better in terms of graphics and they might add some new stuff.

Back