Xbox One Worst Xbox One Game Right Now

thecreed4life

All right, for those who have an Xbox One and have played a few of the games, let me ask you: what is the worst Xbox One game right now? I don't have one yet but if I am to buy one and I'm going to start bundling myself a collection, what is, for you, the worst Xbox One game?

Well, for me the worst Xbox game is Angry Birds. Why? Well we've played the game countless times on our phones and tablets, hell, even on pc. But now they also have it on Xbox One. Isn't that a bit degrading for Xbox One to have Angry Birds on it. I mean it's like wasting the potential of the console plus with that price, it isn't worth it.

Without a doubt. The worst Xbox One game that I saw was peggle and angry birds. I agree with knives0302 on this because I really hate seeing games that came from android devices transferred over to Xbox One. I think it's a waste of money to even get them.

I see. So anything that could be bought for the fraction of the price on Android but put in the next-gen console at increased price is the worst game, especially when it comes to Peggle and Angry Birds.
Wait... did I just read PEGGLE? Whoa... how in the world did the game make it on X1?

In terms of the gameplay, the worst title on the X1 for me right now has got to be Fighter Within. The unresponsive controls, the stupid preset moves, and the overall content is just freaking horrible. The second for me would be Lococycle, I mean what is that crap?

Yeah, I'm with most... Angry Birds! I can't see how anyone could pay over 5.00 for this game! It's the SAME as its handheld brother. Not saying it's a bad game, but price makes it the worst.

J

In terms of the gameplay, the worst title on the X1 for me right now has got to be Fighter Within. The unresponsive controls, the stupid preset moves, and the overall content is just freaking horrible. The second for me would be Lococycle, I mean what is that crap?

Man, Fighter Within. I saw gameplay videos and I'm like, "Seriously? You just wave your arms around and you can be a fighter? It can save my butt from defeat?". Hahaha, like it would. Seriously man, it looks like another one of those gimmicky Kinect games.

Man, Fighter Within. I saw gameplay videos and I'm like, "Seriously? You just wave your arms around and you can be a fighter? It can save my butt from defeat?". Hahaha, like it would. Seriously man, it looks like another one of those gimmicky Kinect games.

Remember the previous releases they had about Kinect? They said that we would have freedom of motion on games. But apparently it was just a sales gig that they came up with to advertise the product. I hope they can come up with something cool. Some new fighting game that would not restrict movements and can incorporate your own moves.

worse game is bf4 due to issues... still play it allot.
angry birds worst game imo as a game people pay for and the price

worse game is bf4 due to issues... still play it allot.
angry birds worst game imo as a game people pay for and the price

Yeah, that's right to the point. Haha. BF4 is quite useless at times but angry birds is the worst ever released on Xbox One aside from The Fighter Within.

Yeah, that's right to the point. Haha. BF4 is quite useless at times but angry birds is the worst ever released on Xbox One aside from The Fighter Within.

Useless. well not that much since I play it quite often but yeah The fighter within absolutely is a disappointment and Angry birds as well.

I would say Zoo Tycoon and the Lego game. I have played the demos of each and just don't get it.

I would say Zoo Tycoon and the Lego game. I have played the demos of each and just don't get it.

Zoo Tycoon - well my kid likes it so I have no complaints about it.
Lego - Well, I've played a few lego games (previous ones) I think it has it's own interesting side.

In my case these titles are way better than The Fighter Within. My friend bought the game and he is so disappointed on how it turned out.

In my case these titles are way better than The Fighter Within. My friend bought the game and he is so disappointed on how it turned out.

I only wanted to rate games I actually played. Fighter Within looks awful I agree, but I have not played it so I didn't want to rate it.

I am older than most here so that could be why I do not understand Zoo Tycoon and the Lego games.
I have played the demos of both.

How are we determining worst game? Peggle, Lego Marvel, and Zoo Tycoon shouldn't be in the conversation unless its singular opinion.

Maybe we can see which game is mentioned most. So far, I'm seeing Angry Birds Star Wars being mentioned more than the games you just listed down. I can agree with that since, well, we already play it more and more on other format at a cheaper price.

Angry Bird Star Wars would be my top pick. Everything else is between tolerable and fun enough.

Angry Bird Star Wars would be my top pick. Everything else is between tolerable and fun enough.

I don't know if it's worse than Fighter Within or Zumba Fitness

Back