Xbox One Worst Xbox One Game Right Now

Fighter Within was awful in the sense of nothing worked as it should've/was advertised to. Angry Birds Star Wars was awful by its existence on consoles at the price it was available at and not being drastically different from the mobile version.

Both are "Now what did we learn?" type games for players. People had something resembling hope up for Fighter Within even though this was a first wave X1 Kinect game meaning there was a 80% chance minimum of assiness. Angry Bird Star Wars was because...this game was available on mobile devices for much, much less than the game even after discounts.

Both aren't equally terrible, but it really depends on how cheated you felt and if you knew what you were going into.

I hope they can come up with something cool. Some new fighting game that would not restrict movements and can incorporate your own moves.

How much room would you need to do that? It would make sense for say...trained fighters to get a game like that, but if a player isn't even in decent shape some kicks they throw that they think would be great could come off as low kicks.

Seems like you'd need quite a bit of room to pull off anything significant in a working, coherent Kinect fighter...and both players some distance away from each other. That said, Fighter Within is my pick.

How much room would you need to do that? It would make sense for say...trained fighters to get a game like that, but if a player isn't even in decent shape some kicks they throw that they think would be great could come off as low kicks.

You have quite a point. Well maybe some key points would be the movements needed for the game. Well still it's going to be a cool game if they can make one right?

You have quite a point. Well maybe some key points would be the movements needed for the game. Well still it's going to be a cool game if they can make one right?

I guess so. But yeah it would be much better if they had something simple like a boxing game or maybe a karate game.

I'm tempted to say Angry Birds because of the price, simply because they must have lost their natural minds. But if I'm objective then I have a major issue with the Fighter Within. It's everything that is wrong with Kinect games. The controls are objectively awful, the gameplay is awkward, the Kinect is completely unresponsive and barely knows that your there. It's simply painful to play.

I'm tempted to say Angry Birds because of the price, simply because they must have lost their natural minds. But if I'm objective then I have a major issue with the Fighter Within. It's everything that is wrong with Kinect games. The controls are objectively awful, the gameplay is awkward, the Kinect is completely unresponsive and barely knows that your there. It's simply painful to play.

I agree. The Fighter within was really annoying and I had to uninstall it after just an hour of playing it.

I agree. The Fighter within was really annoying and I had to uninstall it after just an hour of playing it.

Do we even have to vote. Haha. The fighter within really has the number one spot on the most hated game on Xbox One. second would definitely be angry birds.

Do we even have to vote. Haha. The fighter within really has the number one spot on the most hated game on Xbox One. second would definitely be angry birds.

Looks to me we have come to an unanimous decision.

Back